:lol:
gentle suggestor
 #4598  by soconjohn
 Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:56 pm
Fessor wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:44 am
soconjohn wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:03 pm
A more reasonable comparison is Clemson basketball vs. Furman basketball...Look at how well Furman has done the past few years, yet until last year, Clemson was mediocre...Yet coverage dwarfed Furman in Greenville...And the claim can't be that they fill up Littlejohn...It's not a hoops school...They will never win the conference they are in, yet Furman stands a much better chance to win the SoCon...That's a more reasonable gripe than the football one...Has Clemson won 46 in the past two seasons? The answer is no...they have won 42...Have they been really a threat to win the ACC regular-season title or tournament? No. Has Furman in the SoCon? yes
Clemson has three NCAA tournament bids since 2010; Furman zero.
Like 9-11 teams get into the NCAA Tournament out of the ACC in case you missed it....SoCon gets one bid...Wofford actually won at North Carolina and they can't get in...Just sayin'...Again, when did Clemson have to win an ACC Tournament to have to get in...Never because they haven't and couldn't...You made my point for me there.
 #4601  by Fessor
 Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:51 am
soconjohn wrote:
Fessor wrote:
soconjohn wrote:
A more reasonable comparison is Clemson basketball vs. Furman basketball...Look at how well Furman has done the past few years, yet until last year, Clemson was mediocre...Yet coverage dwarfed Furman in Greenville...And the claim can't be that they fill up Littlejohn...It's not a hoops school...They will never win the conference they are in, yet Furman stands a much better chance to win the SoCon...That's a more reasonable gripe than the football one...Has Clemson won 46 in the past two seasons? The answer is no...they have won 42...Have they been really a threat to win the ACC regular-season title or tournament? No. Has Furman in the SoCon? yes
Like 9-11 teams get into the NCAA Tournament out of the ACC in case you missed it....SoCon gets one bid...Wofford actually won at North Carolina and they can't get in...Just sayin'...Again, when did Clemson have to win an ACC Tournament to have to get in...Never because they haven't and couldn't...You made my point for me there.
Over the period that Clemson has three NCAA at-large bids, how many NCAA at-large bids should Furman have received?
 #4602  by FUBeAR
 Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:19 am
Fessor wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:51 am
soconjohn wrote:
Fessor wrote:
soconjohn wrote:
Over the period that Clemson has three NCAA at-large bids, how many NCAA at-large bids should Furman have received?
Or... viewforum.php?f=4 :D