Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:25 pm
agree..was thinking same thing, Midlands
 #45855  by gofurman
 Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:27 pm
Ways WE LOST (don’t blame a bad call etc). Man up -
- Plus two turnovers Still lost
- HORRIBLE PASS D allows almost 400 yards. Lol
- TWO SACKS on final drive. Cmon. Throw it away
- they started to stop our run (since we can only run between tackles and not outside. Hard to win when there is only one thing to stop)
- poor passing game. Decent. But when needed we get sacked etc.
- missed FG early in game
Last edited by gofurman on Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #45858  by Sad Din
 Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:31 pm
and 62 yd FG was horrible call. They were getting thru the line and ripping off long runs. They had a better chance of getting into the endzone than an NFL best FG
 #45868  by FU3
 Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:44 pm
Kind of the low water mark of the CCH led program. We are 2-7 in our last 9 Socon games and the trend is accelerating.Would love to hear an explanation of why we basically stopped running #8, we did them a real favor with that. The strange thing is CCH has gone on at length about the only way Jace is going to learn is by playing, what happened to that philosophy? Where is our QB development when we have a RS Jr. QB take 2 sacks like that’s late? Our inability to have an even basic passing attack in this day and age is just beyond understanding.
Paladin575 liked this
 #45871  by Sad Din
 Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:52 pm
after listening to pre game interviews and performance today SD thinks that several coaches already know their end of year fate. vey bad timing wih early signing date a couple weeks away
 #45873  by gofurman
 Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:54 pm
I do wonder - not an insult just commentary - why not Jace Wilson today ? I would say that win or lose. Doesn’t he need to learn on the job?

Maybe this was to encourage HS to return next year? I mean there are possibilities but I thought CCH said the way to get JW ready was your play him. Was surprised to hear HS got the nod

Thoughts on why ?
 #45875  by Sad Din
 Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:57 pm
gofurman wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:54 pm
I do wonder - not an insult just commentary - why not Jace Wilson today ? I would say that win or lose. Doesn’t he need to learn on the job?

Maybe this was to encourage HS to return next year? I mean there are possibilities but I thought CCH said the way to get JW ready was your play him. Was surprised to hear HS got the nod

Thoughts on why ?
maybe HS is thinking of transfering. With the forum ponding he is getting and losing job to JW very likely. If it happens it 3 year a QB xfers and the cycle continues. Something aint right in Kansas!