• Pee Wee football

#4303  by Davemeister
 Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:40 pm
This game sort of reminded me of our debacle vs. UT-C in 2010, Coach Lamb's last season at Furman. We had a 19-point lead going into the 4th Quarter and somehow managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Some say that game was the straw that broke the camel's back as far as Lamb's future at FU was concerned.
 #4307  by Bootie
 Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:39 pm
I hate reading the board after a loss. IMO, Jackal has presented the sanest commentary and perspective in this topic. Some of you are so excited to be disappointed that you just can't wait to run and jump on the "sky is falling" bus and scream in terror over the cliff. MAYBE the season will end up a wreck, or MAYBE, like last year's difficult start, we get it together. I think you should give your team at least one more chance before you walk out on them and post all of that negativity.

We had some good moments and drives yesterday, especially with Roberts. It's too bad some of the other moments cost us the game.
Dinforlife liked this
 #4309  by furman88
 Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:21 pm
I don't think anyone wants the sky to fall but legitimate concern is warrarented with whats gone on so far. You can whistle through this but the pic aint purty. I'm not excited about anything going bad but you can bet I'm concerned over what I have seen. If you are not you ain't paying attention.