• We're off!

#42758  by FurmanATT
 Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:55 pm
The Paladins began the season with a victory over a ranked opponent.
At FurmanATT.com, it was our first big week. Everybody in our company did a great job except me, but in spite of my fatigue from high-school Friday and college Saturday, and some technical glitches, I think there are things for you see on the site. I wrote a gamer and column. Caleb Gilbert took the great photos I knew he would. I may have time to post some video tomorrow.
Please take a look at it. Our hearts are all in the right places.
Meanwhile, Danny Barletta and Mitchell Mercer were covering an 84-43 game in Clinton for LaurensCountySports.com. All our sites are hopping, and we're working lots of hours to make things right.
underjack, FUBeAR, apaladin and 4 others liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.