• How do we fill our 16,000 seat Paladin stadium? Which Home Schedule is more appealing?

#40585  by Fred Garvin
 Fri May 07, 2021 11:23 am
Concussions are a cop out.
No one ever talks about the rapidly rising concussion rates in women's soccer and women's lacrosse. Why? It only matters when you go after the bell cow. Think I'm shooting you a line of bull? Go check out NHSA stats on what sports are rising the most and what sports are doing the most to prevent concussions.
fupaladin01, apaladin, gman84 and 1 others liked this
 #40586  by Sad Din
 Fri May 07, 2021 12:49 pm
Roundball wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 5:32 am
apaladin wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 7:20 pm
The board of trustees are just pawns ED makes all decisions. That was proven last May.
Your criticism of Jason Donnelly, Elizabeth Davis and the Board of Trustees is getting old and tiresome. You keep making these silly comments with no backup or proof of them not doing their jobs. Get on with it already. Life is short. Life moves on. Get on board and enjoy every day of being a Furman fan. Go Paladins!
Only respond to this becuase SD has also been criticized and called out by others on this board

1st - about 80% of what people post is nonsense personal opinions
2nd - this isnt a congressional hearing. Requests for proof are silly
3rd - SD wished posters would not attack posters. Attack the content but not the poster
4th - its for entertainment purposes only.
5th - a few hundred folks read this stuff anyway, Its not CNN news
6th - SD enjoys reading other folks opinions.
apaladin liked this
 #40587  by Sad Din
 Fri May 07, 2021 12:51 pm
Sad Din wrote:
Roundball wrote:
apaladin wrote:
The board of trustees are just pawns ED makes all decisions. That was proven last May.
Your criticism of Jason Donnelly, Elizabeth Davis and the Board of Trustees is getting old and tiresome. You keep making these silly comments with no backup or proof of them not doing their jobs. Get on with it already. Life is short. Life moves on. Get on board and enjoy every day of being a Furman fan. Go Paladins!
Only respond to this becuase SD has also been criticized and called out by others on this board

3rd - SD wished posters would not attack posters. Attack the content but not the poster
7th - Instructing others what they should or should not do is downright silly
8th - Please dont respond to this post. SD already knows what u think :)
 #40588  by tim
 Fri May 07, 2021 1:12 pm
Roundball wrote:
apaladin wrote:
Hello kettle, this is pot!
 #40592  by FUBeAR
 Fri May 07, 2021 2:56 pm
Sad Din wrote:
Roundball wrote:
apaladin wrote:

FUBeAR is personally offended by this post. I am quite proud of my record of 100% of what I post here being nonsense & I do not appreciate you undervaluing my contributions.
 #40594  by Sad Din
 Fri May 07, 2021 4:54 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 2:56 pm
Sad Din wrote:
Roundball wrote:
apaladin wrote:

FUBeAR is personally offended by this post. I am quite proud of my record of 100% of what I post here being nonsense & I do not appreciate you undervaluing my contributions.
Theres got to be an overachiever in every crowd! :)
 #40595  by Sad Din
 Fri May 07, 2021 4:57 pm
Paul C wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 3:31 pm
I don't understand point #5? what's the difference....a few hundred people paying attention to a few folks with agendas seems the same.....
Fair.

Point is ... comments on this forum are seen by very few folks. It doesnt amount to a small hill of beans. And apologies to the Beans. No offense otherwise or real intended!
 #40597  by Affirm
 Fri May 07, 2021 6:41 pm
Roundball wrote:
apaladin wrote:
SO TRUE!
and THANK YOU!!
 #40598  by Affirm
 Fri May 07, 2021 6:47 pm
Roundball wrote:
apaladin wrote:
SO TRUE!
and THANK YOU!!
 #40603  by Affirm
 Sat May 08, 2021 12:15 pm
Furmanoid wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 9:21 am
This here board is so positive and polite that it’s almost embarrassing. Go to Saturdays down South or, my favorite, Eleven Warriors to see the level of saltiness that is normally expected in the sports forum world.
But this board “represents” Furman. No other “Furman board” exists, to my knowledge. I prefer thoughtful and polite, not necessarily positive about all things about Furman athletics.
Those 2 other forums, SDS and EW, do not “represent” or present only a single school, to my knowledge.
76MrMoto, Roundball, FU69 liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.