• Other SoCon scores

#39174  by apaladin
 Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:08 pm
Will be interesting to see UTC in the fall. As long as he is coach, hope UTC never wins another game. Even hope WC beats them. :shock:
 #39179  by purplehorse
 Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:28 pm
No doubt that UTC is doing what they said they would do-treat the last half of the spring season as a tune-up for the fall.

No doubt Wofford at 1-3 is now focused on how the rest of the spring can help them in the fall.

Certainly FU and Wofford will be trying to win their remaining games BUT even Furman has to be focused on the fall and the future. All the real goals except beating Wofford are now behind us.

Certainly there will be some who in the future will look in the rear view mirror and at a minimum put an asterisk by this COVID-19 spring season and others will remember it as having hardly existed. I will be one of the latter.

Hoping for a brighter fall season.
 #39180  by gofurman
 Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:12 pm
purplehorse wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:28 pm
No doubt that UTC is doing what they said they would do-treat the last half of the spring season as a tune-up for the fall.

No doubt Wofford at 1-3 is now focused on how the rest of the spring can help them in the fall.

Certainly FU and Wofford will be trying to win their remaining games BUT even Furman has to be focused on the fall and the future. All the real goals except beating Wofford are now behind us.

Certainly there will be some who in the future will look in the rear view mirror and at a minimum put an asterisk by this COVID-19 spring season and others will remember it as having hardly existed. I will be one of the latter.

Hoping for a brighter fall season.
I would make it ... “except beating CITADEL and Wofford are behind us”. We always want to beat Citadel
 #39220  by Davemeister
 Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:10 am
Agree, but we can't afford to overlook Mercer. Losing to them would really suck!