• Tech Support

#37934  by FurmAlum
 Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:27 pm
I need a little tech support from a UFFP member. I like to listen to the games on the radio at the same time I'm watching on ESPN+ with the sound turned down.

Last time I tried that the "connect" button has been covered up by the "Furman Athletic Fund" banner on the Furman athletic web-site. There are 3 bars to the right of that and when I click on that a drop down box comes down and "connect" is on the menu. When I click on that the list comes down that has ESPN+ and ESPN Upstate, which is what I use for the radio. When I click on that nothing happens. Same thing with ESPN+. Last time I had to access ESPN+ without going thru the Furman athletic web-site. I could not get access to the radio.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Signed: Technologically Challenged
 #37935  by Flagman
 Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:34 pm
I've never been able to sync the radio to the ESPN telecast. Too confusing. Also, during a basketball game, the stats generally run ahead of the telecast. Also, confusing, but can also be good because I know what's going to happen.
apaladin liked this
 #37937  by FUBeAR
 Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:57 pm
If you have elementary-aged child, just have him/her adjust the rabbit ears to the best reception & then hold them until the end of the game. Works every time!
 #37940  by FurmAlum
 Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:50 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
If you have elementary-aged child, just have him/her adjust the rabbit ears to the best reception & then hold them until the end of the game. Works every time!
Unfortunately all my kids are grown, so there is no longer any tech support living in my household. I have a love hate relationship with my computer and most of it is HATE.
apaladin, FUBeAR, QCGlue and 1 others liked this
 #37947  by The Jackal
 Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:12 am
FUBeAR wrote:

Better yet, ask the elementary age child to fix the problem on your computer.
FUBeAR liked this