• Furman @ Wofford Feb. 27

#37329  by DoomedDin1127
 Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:30 pm
The possibility of a perfect ending to a crazy season is upon us. We had ups and we had downs, but the sweetest ending to the regular season would be a victory over the ankle biters for the regular season champs going into Asheville.

On the other hand, if we lose... nobody call/text me.
QCGlue, Fuonetime, FU69 and 1 others liked this
 #37351  by Fuonetime
 Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:14 am
This is the time for the coaching staff and team to step up. Championship is on the line. No more experimenting. Get the best players on the floor for the longest time and beat Wofford. Find a way to shut down Storm Murphy and let’s win the Championship.
QCGlue, Roundball, dornb and 3 others liked this
 #37357  by purplehorse
 Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:04 am
Fuonetime wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:14 am
This is the time for the coaching staff and team to step up. Championship is on the line. No more experimenting. Get the best players on the floor for the longest time and beat Wofford. Find a way to shut down Storm Murphy and let’s win the Championship.
Amen. Shut Murphy down. He is the key. One game this year he was 0-5 and scored zero points. We need to be all over him and not give him open shots. Let someone else beat you.
 #37362  by purplehorse
 Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:48 pm
I thought the comments below by Clemson football players about their loss to Ohio State sum of the mentality ww need to have against Wofford. Leave it all on the line!

There are missed assignments and stuff, but I think the most disappointing aspect of that game was we got punched in the mouth and didn't do anything about it,” Skalski said. “We got out-physicaled and they kicked our ass plain and simple. And that is never ok in football. That is rule No. 1 right there. That is what football is all about. We have to be mean, man, and we have to want it. We didn't want it. We didn’t do the little things right. We didn’t have that dog in us, and it showed.”
 #37394  by DungeonRealm
 Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:36 am
If Paladins can win next 4 games I can see us moving to a #13 seed

#37401  by apaladin
 Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:55 pm
Yep I guess Joe has lost respect for the SoCon. All year he has had the SoCon champ no lower than a 13 seed, now Furman is a 14.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.