• Furman @ Mercer Feb. 20

#37037  by El Guapo
 Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:02 pm
I’m not so sure what everyone is complaining about. We just won on the road against a good team when the previous complaint on the board was that we were a home team only. We should be celebrating that any given day one of our top five can take over the game and that we had lots of contributors today.
din23 liked this
 #37038  by apaladin
 Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:04 pm
El Guapo wrote:
I’m not so sure what everyone is complaining about. We just won on the road against a good team when the previous complaint on the board was that we were a home team only. We should be celebrating that any given day one of our top five can take over the game and that we had lots of contributors today.
Don’t think anyone is complaining.
 #37041  by El Guapo
 Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:09 pm
Disagree
apaladin wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:04 pm
El Guapo wrote:
Don’t think anyone is complaining.
 #37043  by purplehorse
 Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:17 pm
Sad Din wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:55 pm
with the win Dins are percentage points ahead of woofy and now in 2nd place. With UNCG loss they regain 1st
Yes that is what my math shows which would be amazing. The Southern Conf regular season championship could come down to the Wofford game.
 #37045  by Sad Din
 Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:29 pm
El Guapo wrote:
if u watched the 1H you would understand what people were criticizing . Thats different than complaining.

Sorry its sports and fans are allowed to express views.
Affirm liked this
 #37055  by Roundball
 Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:20 pm
apaladin wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:59 pm
Exactly, pointing things out is not complaining imho.
FYI UTC AND UNCG ON CHANNRL 62 at 5
Is the game on a station in Greenville?
 #37072  by apaladin
 Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:34 pm
purplehorse wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:47 pm
Mounce 0-2 with 3 points today.
Mounce 0-3 against Sam -no points.
No baskets in 2 games. 5 shots in two games.
Wish I understood it.
Hard to figure out for sure. Its not that he is shooting bad he’s not even attempting to score. Bothwell and Slawson both played well in addition to Gurley. In addition to Mounce, Hein has disappeared the last 2 games also.
 #37080  by purplehorse
 Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:08 am
Mounce hit 3 free throws (I assume 3 of 4) but one of his attempted field goals was an air -ball 3 and the other shot hit the side of the backboard-so he appeared “off”. He also got frustrated on a couple of fouls. I wonder if something else is up. Until the last two games I would have given him our MVP but now Bothwell has probably skipped back in front of him IMHO.
apaladin liked this