• Attendance ?

#35326  by apaladin
 Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:51 pm
Flagman wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:17 pm
As I remember the schedule, there's little time to play postponed games between season end and the tournament. Perhaps they'll play the postponed games instead of holding the tournament and use winning percentage to determine the conference champion. Remember, we're talking about the SoCon.
Exactly Flagmsn, tya didn’t read my post, lol. Thats exactly why I said canceled because I do not believe the SoCon will make any effort to make up “postponed” games.
 #35366  by tya1
 Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:13 pm
apaladin wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:51 pm

Exactly Flagmsn, tya didn’t read my post, lol. Thats exactly why I said canceled because I do not believe the SoCon will make any effort to make up “postponed” games.
There's a claim that didn't hold up well. The SoCon has already rescheduled nine postponed games. Two other games have changed dates. As anyone who looked at the conference schedule would notice, almost all SoCon games are either Saturday or Wednesday. That leaves multiple open spots on Monday. There are now nine games rescheduled for Mondays.

There are also options for going back to back days (which some conferences have done.) Tuesday and Thursday instead of Wednesday is also a way to fit more games in when needed.
din23 liked this
 #35368  by Flagman
 Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:28 pm
They are using Mondays for rescheduling postponed games. We’ll be playing three games in six days. WCU game already rescheduled for February 15.