• FSU/CLEMPSON

#33200  by apaladin
 Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:10 pm
I hope FSU did not set a dangerous precedent by not playing today because ONE CU player tested positive. That player was sent home. Clempson was ready to play but FSU was skeered and did not want to play. This was not protocol from the ACC. IMHO FSU should have been given a forfeit for the game. If this become the norm we may not finish the football season or start the basketball. Very bad and dangerous decision by FSU.
 #33203  by FUBeAR
 Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:55 pm
Semi-holes didn’t want to take that a$$-whippin’

Nothing to do with the ‘rona
apaladin, cavedweller2 liked this
 #33204  by apaladin
 Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:33 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:55 pm

Prolly a lot of truth in that. I heard one source say Clempson would not go back down there in December and I don’t blame them.
 #33205  by Furmanoid
 Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:18 am
apaladin wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:10 pm
I hope FSU did not set a dangerous precedent by not playing today because ONE CU player tested positive. That player was sent home. Clempson was ready to play but FSU was skeered and did not want to play. This was not protocol from the ACC. IMHO FSU should have been given a forfeit for the game. If this become the norm we may not finish the football season or start the basketball. Very bad and dangerous decision by FSU.
Maryland actually set the precedent against Ohio State though not so last minute. That cancellation did not conform to agreed upon league rules. But this year the other team can’t say anything about it or they’ll be accused of wanting to kill school children.

The FSU thing could knock Clemson out of the ACC championship since it lowers their percentage.
 #33221  by Roundball
 Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:22 pm
Dabo not holding back on his frustration.
 #33223  by FUBeAR
 Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:46 am
Roundball wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:22 pm
Dabo not holding back on his frustration.
So...another way of saying...

Roundball liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:09 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.