• Basketball Attendance Plans

#33070  by Flagman
 Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:47 pm
Just received this in an email:

Furman Athletics plans to welcome Paladin fans to Timmons Arena for the 2020-2021 men's and women's basketball season through the phased approach outlined in the Furman Basketball Ticketing and Attendance Letter from Athletics Director, Jason Donnelly.

At this time, we plan to begin the season in Phase II with limited attendance to only player families and guests. We anticipate moving to Phase III mid-December and will have approximately 600 tickets available for sale. During Phase III, we will release ticket sales on a game-by-game basis one week prior to the event. Priority Points will be used to determine the order in which our best seating is released for purchase to our season ticket holders and donors.

Game day attendance will be subject to change based on the health of our community, recommendations and guidance from DHEC and from the university's COVID Response Steering Committee and Public Health and Safety Advisory Group. For the latest information on Furman's phased approach regarding attendance at Paladin basketball game, click here.

For fans who are unable to attend games in person, Fan Cut Outs will be available for purchase online. This allows all our fans to help make Furman Basketball an unbeatable atmosphere. Fans will be able to show their support for the Paladin basketball programs with a picture that will be placed in the arena during home games. For more information visit our website.

If you have any questions, please check FurmanPaladins.com or contact Director of Athletic Ticket Sales, Dwight Covington via call or text at 864-607-5148 or tickets@furman.edu.
 #33072  by Roundball
 Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:24 pm
I got it too. At this point, I just want our team to play games. Like I have already said, I want to see the Paladins play, but fully understand these phases. Go Paladins!
 #33073  by cavedweller2
 Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:36 pm
If you purchase a cut out seat will it have a speaker function where you can yell, provide vocal support and referee harassment remotely?
QCGlue liked this
 #33078  by apaladin
 Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:37 pm
Got 2 different emails both pretty much the same. There was no mention of games at the well. :shock: :shock:
 #33080  by Flagman
 Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:49 pm
Paul C wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:49 pm
If your cut out harasses the officials will it be removed from Timmons?
Just yours.😎
GOAT, QCGlue liked this