• Tip-Off is Nov. 28th

#32380  by DungeonRealm
 Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:01 pm
Last edited by DungeonRealm on Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:52 pm, edited 14 times in total.
 #32445  by apaladin
 Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:38 am
I’m really anxious for the schedule. I think ESPN has already announced one Oroando event(tournament) that starts the 25th. Just speculating but I’m thinking the first game or 2 may not be in Orlando as I’m pretty sure the Orlando events will be going on for 2 weeks. The first games are one month from today.(25th). Would be extra nice if on top of the schedule we could know the plan for attendance and season ticket holders. CBR said they hoped to have the schedule out the middle or end of October. It’s the last week of October, so hopefully something will be released this week.
Last edited by apaladin on Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #32446  by Roundball
 Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:54 am
apaladin wrote:
I’m really anxious for the schedule. I think ESPN has already announced one Oroando event(tournament) that starts the 25th. Just speculating but I’m thinking the first game or 2 may not be in Orlando as I’m pretty sure the Orlando events will be going on for 2 weeks. The first games are one month from today.(25th). Would be extra nice if on top of the schedule we could know the plan for attendance and season ticket holders. CBR said they hoped to have the schedule out the middle or end of November. It’s the last week of November so hopefully something will be released this week.
I know we are ready for 2020 to be gone already, but it’s still October, not November. Seriously, maybe we will hear this coming week. I still look for all the games to be moved to The Well.
 #32455  by DungeonRealm
 Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:01 pm
Roundball wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:54 am
apaladin wrote:
I’m really anxious for the schedule. I think ESPN has already announced one Oroando event(tournament) that starts the 25th. Just speculating but I’m thinking the first game or 2 may not be in Orlando as I’m pretty sure the Orlando events will be going on for 2 weeks. The first games are one month from today.(25th). Would be extra nice if on top of the schedule we could know the plan for attendance and season ticket holders. CBR said they hoped to have the schedule out the middle or end of November. It’s the last week of November so hopefully something will be released this week.
I know we are ready for 2020 to be gone already, but it’s still October, not November. Seriously, maybe we will hear this coming week. I still look for all the games to be moved to The Well.

Would be cool, wonder how many fans we would be allowed to have at 'The Well'?
 #32459  by Roundball
 Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:40 am
Read the entire thread connected to his first tweet. Matt has 10+ comments in addition to this one.
 #32462  by Monday
 Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:17 am
I guess this was just making too much sense. Norlander alludes to Disney lawyers gumming up the works.

Not. A. Surprise.

Also, different conferences having different protocols. NCAA went through this with football and they still felt no reason to step in with some guidance? Bunch of screw-ups.
 #32465  by DungeonRealm
 Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:40 pm
At this point ill just be content with us playing absolutely anybody, anywhere
 #32466  by apaladin
 Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:32 pm
Monday wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:17 am
I guess this was just making too much sense. Norlander alludes to Disney lawyers gumming up the works.

Not. A. Surprise.

Also, different conferences having different protocols. NCAA went through this with football and they still felt no reason to step in with some guidance? Bunch of screw-ups.
NCAA has no say so in FBS football. That is why FBS is playing. If the NCAA had anything to do with it FBS would not be playing.
 #32473  by FurmAlum
 Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:27 pm
Roundball wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:39 pm
Orlando tourneys officially canceled. https://www.cbssports.com/college-baske ... ocol-spat/
Gosh damn this is frustrating! "disagreements over testing protocols". What a bunch of morons at these schools. If ESPN wants to have more stringent testing then DO-IT-THEIR-WAY if you want to play. The players are the ones that get screwed when the adults have too many opinions.

Too many lawyer types getting in the way.
apaladin liked this