• Season Tickets

#31245  by apaladin
 Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:16 pm
I’m sure you have seen by now FU is planning on rolling over to the “spring” season for those that have already paid. Well Im ok with that I guess but still don’t believe a spring season happens. Even if it does right now I have very little interest. Maybe I will change between now and then if it does actually happen. Spring is for baseball.
 #31246  by DeepPurple
 Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:50 pm
I sure would rather it be Fall, but at least the temperature will be cold and feel like football weather. I just hope toe can meet leather in Jan/Feb for Furman.
 #31247  by AstroDin
 Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:48 pm
I think Spring will happen as long as the fall (pre-season) doesn't implode.
 #31250  by Flagman
 Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:07 pm
If the spring season indeed happens, how will those who played in the fall be affected?
 #31355  by Flagman
 Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:06 am
I thought this thread was about the season ticket plan. CCLOT
 #31361  by FUBeAR
 Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:02 pm
Flagman wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:07 pm
If the spring season indeed happens, how will those who played in the fall be affected?
Hmmm....thought FUBeAR provided some thoughts about this covering how those who played in the fall might be affected vis a vis NCAA eligibility and physically / injury-wise, etc.

I believe there may have been some perceived straying off directly-responding-to-the-question late in the post, but that info was relevant to how non-players/non-former-players are likely to perceive / present how current players would be physically affected by playing games in the fall AND the spring...which seems as relevant, let’s say, as proactively addressing the perceptions that ceaselessly give rise to the question of “why do we run 6 yard patterns on 3rd & 8?”

Sorry if the anticipatory bit of late-post straying took that entire post out of the realm of being on-topic. Always happy to edit out anything determined objectionable in any of my posts, if there is reason not to delete the entire post, as I think was the case in this instance.

Caveats...
1) If the post wasn’t deleted & I just can’t find it ... sorry, my bad
2) If I completely missed the point of your question in my response & the whole post was actually off-topic, sorry & perfectly OK with that.
3) You get paid the big bucks to Admin, so you do you, and FUBeAR will try to do better

Oh...also...if your question was about how the Fall / Spring seasons will affect Season Tickets for those schools, I believe the bellhops are the only SoCon Team with a Home Game (just 1 of 4) scheduled (so far), so the affects, in that realm, whatever they are, will be fairly minimal.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.