• This AM's Scrimmage

#2924  by tim
 Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:42 am
I enjoyed a beautiful morning in Paladin Stadium. Clay feared everyone wasn't awake so he woke everyone up including me and I was in the middle of the stands. Apologies, I'm not as adept on offensive formations as some of you and have read the concerns of some, but I saw the same sets I saw all last year with some shotgun and some under center. Several plays would have gone for long TDs except for the quick practice whistles. ( screen pass 12 to 88, one draw, and one option play) Only problem I saw was a little trouble with the exchanges from center, shotgun and up under center. Red 4, 12 and 19 got all the snaps at qb. 12 completed a 40 yard pass. I'm excited. I think we are developing an offense our defense will be proud of.
AstroDin and 1 others liked this
 #2925  by DungeonRealm
 Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:56 am
tim wrote:
I enjoyed a beautiful morning in Paladin Stadium. Clay feared everyone wasn't awake so he woke everyone up including me and I was in the middle of the stands. Apologies, I'm not as adept on offensive formations as some of you and have read the concerns of some, but I saw the same sets I saw all last year with some shotgun and some under center. Several plays would have gone for long TDs except for the quick practice whistles. ( screen pass 12 to 88, one draw, and one option play) Only problem I saw was a little trouble with the exchanges from center, shotgun and up under center. Red 4, 12 and 19 got all the snaps at qb. 12 completed a 40 yard pass. I'm excited. I think we are developing an offense our defense will be proud of.

Thanks for the update!
So I guess we can assume Harris Roberts is still injured
 #2930  by AstroDin
 Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:32 pm
tim wrote:
12 (Lincoln) 88 (Bell) — 4 (Granger) 19 (Sisson)
 #2935  by apaladin
 Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:39 pm
Thanks I feel a little bit better. Maybe I can get a little sleep tonight. I haven't slept since leaving PS Saturday. ;)
 #2967  by gofurman
 Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:29 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:56 am
tim wrote:

Thanks for the update!
So I guess we can assume Harris Roberts is still injured
May I ask what is Roberts injuris? thanks