• Scrimmage Thoughts!

#2917  by furman88
 Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:38 pm
I have been to way to many scrimmages over the last 30 or 40 or 100 yrs and seldom did I walk away saying everything is looking good. Not to say there has not been good individual or unit play. The defense is usually ahead of the offense but it usually evens out. A scrimmage is nothing more than extended practice to look at individuals and play in defensive and offensive sets on film. A learning and teaching exercise.
I'm not alarmed at all by what I hear although I was unable to attend Sat. Too good of staff to upset a good offense. Thru my purple glasses we got 'em righr where we want em.
Patience grasshopper.
Bootie liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:19 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.