• All Din for FU Hoops!-FU Men's Basketball fundraiser 2020

#28880  by FU03times
 Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:14 pm
Fellow Paladin fans,

As you know tomorrow, June 16th, is Dins Day. Just like last year, I have created a fundraiser for the Men's Basketball team that we all love and support. I understand that many of you have decided not to donate this year, because of certain decisions that have been made by the University administration, and also because of the current socioeconomic circumstances. If you wish to donate to the Men's Basketball program, this fundraiser is specifically designed for that.

Thank you for always supporting the team and for showing your love and interest on here daily. Let's show our guys some love!

https://dins-day-2020-athletics.everyda ... r-fu-hoops
Paul C, Fuonetime liked this
 #28883  by Fuonetime
 Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:37 pm
Great time to show your support for Furman basketball and Furman sports as well other Furman programs. We are in the midst of a critical period and FU needs our support more than ever. Our sports programs have achieved regional and national success. Let’s keep the momentum going. Many of you have give regularly and I hope all our UFFers can rally behind Dins Day 2020 and raise lots of money for FU.Go Paladins.
Paul C, FU03times liked this
 #28900  by FU03times
 Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:13 am
Good morning everyone and thank you to those who have already donated! This is a great time indeed to show our support to the program. As it has become evident, the athletic programs and many other aspects at Furman have already been inevitably affected by the pandemic, and other programs besides the ones cut are facing financial problems too. It is in our hands to help that be avoided, before it needs to be fixed (prevention>>>treatment). Please consider donating to the team we all love watching and supporting. I have nothing but words of excellence when it come to the players, coaches, and staff of the furman basketball program, and I'd love to share them with you if you have any hesitation as to why you should support the team. Thank you again, and go Dins!

https://dins-day-2020-athletics.everyda ... r-fu-hoops
 #28902  by FU03times
 Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:20 am
Additionally, if you'd like to support students, outside of student-athletes, and as some athletic scholarships are being reduced in numbers, I think it's a great time to start looking into the various scholarships Furman offers. One of them that I think needs to get more attention because of the lack of diversity we oftentimes see at Furman, is the Joseph Vaughn scholarship, which gives $1 million to support Black students, especially from South Carolina. If you feel so inclined to support this part of campus, there's a designated fundraiser for that too: https://dins-day-2020-scholarships.ever ... olarship-1
It is important for all donations to be made by the end of June, as that's when the fiscal year ends, and this fundraising event is for the 2020-2021 academic year.
 #28917  by FU03times
 Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:10 pm
Thank you all so much! The fundraiser is still open for those who want to donate still, and we can go beyond the initial goal I set. Thank you for also considering and donating to the Joseph A Vaughn scholarship, and investing in the future of black students at Furman!

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by FUATT

Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:38 pm

User avatar TV

by MNORM

Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:29 pm

Default Avatar WCU at Montana

by RoanokeGreensboro80

Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:28 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by rangab

Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:19 pm

Default Avatar starting lineup projection

by furpop16

Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:09 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.