• How many of you

#28138  by palafan
 Wed May 20, 2020 2:38 pm
Contribute to the Paladin Club? Are you giving the minimum, all you can afford to or making a large contribution? Can or will you give more?

Contributed to the coaches retention and bonus fund?

Buy season tickets to football and basketball?

Been to a soccer, Lacrosse or baseball game in the past five years?
FUKA61 liked this
 #28143  by Affirm
 Wed May 20, 2020 2:56 pm
palafan wrote:
Contribute to the Paladin Club? YES Are you giving the minimum, all you can afford to or making a large contribution YES ? Can or will you give more.? WILL TRY TO, ASAP

Contributed to the coaches retention and bonus fund? YES & YES

Buy season tickets to football and basketball? YES & YES

Been to a soccer, Lacrosse or baseball game in the past five years? NO, NO, & NO
Answers above, all uppercase
 #28163  by apaladin
 Wed May 20, 2020 7:41 pm
palafan wrote:
Contribute to the Paladin Club? Are you giving the minimum, all you can afford to or making a large contribution? Can or will you give more? WHAT I CAN. I WILL TRY

Contributed to the coaches retention and bonus fund? WAS UNAWARE OF IT.

Buy season tickets to football and basketball? YES 4 FB AND 2 BKB & I BRING OTHERS TO THE GAMES

Been to a soccer, Lacrosse or baseball game in the past five years? YES MANY TIMES.
ANSWERS IN CAPS
 #28165  by Flagman
 Wed May 20, 2020 8:04 pm
palafan wrote:
Contribute to the Paladin Club? Are you giving the minimum, all you can afford to or making a large contribution? Can or will you give more? THE HISTORY OF MY SUPPORT IS WELL DOCUMENTED. SENT IN THE FINAL INSTALLMENT OF MY PALADIN CLUB CONTRIBUTION TODAY.

Contributed to the coaches retention and bonus fund? NO

Buy season tickets to football and basketball? FOOTBALL - 4 I ATTEND ALL FOOTBALL GAMES (HOME AND AWAY) BASKETBALL - 2 I USUALLY TRAVEL TO SEVERAL AWAY BB GAMES EACH YEAR.

Been to a soccer, Lacrosse or baseball game in the past five years? LAST 5 YEARS: SOCCER, YES; BASEBALL, YES; LACROSSE, NOT SINCE YEAR ONE. (NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE GAME)

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:19 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.