• Wofford vs. Furman (March 7th SoCon Quarterfinals 6pm)

#26044  by The Jackal
 Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:38 am
Looking at the bracket, I like our draw.

I, like many of you, am expecting to see Wofford coming out of the 7/10 game. The Citadel just doesn't seem to have the quality of much of the rest of the conference. Wofford, as we all know, is a tough out. I am glad we got that monkey off our back last week.

Wofford's a good team, but I'm not sure it's any worse playing them than potentially seeing a scrappy and aggressive VMI coming out of the 8/9 game. .
 #26058  by purplehorse
 Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:46 pm
Postgame press conference above:

Jordan Lyons is a phenomenal young man and ambassador for Furman University.

CBR is a phenomenal young coach and ambassador for Furman University.

12-0 at Timmons this year. We are a pretty tough team at Timmons.

We overachieved this year and it has been a great season regardless of what the rest of the season holds for us.

I think in the next year or two the best is yet to come.
Roundball, dornb, apaladin and 1 others liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar FU VS W&M GAME THREAD

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:32 pm

User avatar Furman upsets Virginia (Greatest Game Of All Time)

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:31 pm

Default Avatar Bothwell

by PeterGrif

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:19 pm

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:35 pm

Default Avatar What just happened?

by The Jackal

Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:33 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.