• We played SOFT

#24119  by DungeonRealm
 Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:41 pm
Probably what hurts the most is knowing how half ass Woffy is this year, and we still come out and piss around like this, smh

Pretty sure we will blow them out in Greenville, but this was a nice chance to beat them in that craphole town spartanburg, no offense to anyone living there, but its a total dump of a town and we just took a fat L there
Last edited by DungeonRealm on Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
apaladin liked this
 #24120  by apaladin
 Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:42 pm
We are certainly not who we hoped we were. I am hoping this is just being on national TV but then again if it is that in itself is sad.
 #24121  by apaladin
 Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:48 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Probably what hurts the most is knowing how half ass Woffy is this year, and we still come out and piss around like this, smh

Pretty sure we will blow them out in Greenville, but this was a nice chance to beat them in that craphole town spartanburg, no offense to anyone living there, but its a total dump of a town and we just took a fat L there
I hope you are right but we have to realize we very rarely beat Wofford. WC pretty much knows all they have to do is show up to beat FU. It is a total mental thing now.
 #24122  by Paladin91
 Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:48 pm
If I'm BR, need to seriously consider starting Bothwell with Hunter. Bring Lyons off the bench until he steps up his game.
Last edited by Paladin91 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #24124  by FurmAlum
 Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:49 pm
That was pathetic. A team that can only win at home is not much of a team. We played like a bunch of gutless freshmen. Why do these college kids wilt like a dryed up daisy on the road and play like world beaters at home?
 #24132  by MidlandsPaladin
 Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:03 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:

In Timmons maybe. In BSW I’m not so sure. I’m afraid it is basically going to be a neutral court.
Roundball liked this
 #24133  by apaladin
 Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:06 pm
FurmAlum wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:56 pm
P.S. Does Clark ever practice his shooting? He is the worst free throw shooter of any college or high school player that I have ever seen.

Back in the day a sportswriter asked Magic Johnson "Magic, you were a poor free throw shooter at MSU and now with the Lakers you are very good from the free throw line. How did you improve? And Magic said "100 shots a day".
He leads the team in cracked backboards from the free throw line.
 #24134  by DungeonRealm
 Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:06 pm
MidlandsPaladin wrote:
DungeonRealm wrote:

In Timmons maybe. In BSW I’m not so sure. I’m afraid it is basically going to be a neutral court.

Woff never travels well to Greenville in hoops or football, even when they have good teams, so doubt many of their fans will show up this time around when they have a half ass team
 #24135  by apaladin
 Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:11 pm
MidlandsPaladin wrote:
DungeonRealm wrote:

Agree, WC has owned us for a long time. If WC brings their usual 100-150 fans we may get close to 2k at the Well. By then we should be battling for a top 6 spot to avoid the play in game so it could be an important game.
Affirm liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar FU VS W&M GAME THREAD

by AllTimeFU

Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:20 am

User avatar THE NEW SEASON

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:57 pm

User avatar Bothwell

by FU Hoopla

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:46 pm

User avatar Furman upsets Virginia (Greatest Game Of All Time)

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:31 pm

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:35 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.