• UNCG @ Furman (Jan. 11)(BSWA)

#23815  by DungeonRealm
 Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:28 pm
Roundball wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:12 pm
Was curious and looked at seats available for the game. I know it’s wrong, but here is the pop up notice when I clicked on the purchase tickets icon.

“These tickets went fast and are currently sold out. But more tickets may become available soon. Check back for updates.”
Saw that too, it has now been refreshed however to show what is still available:
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/furman-pa ... ANJANBBALL
 #23816  by DungeonRealm
 Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:29 pm
FU2010 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:11 pm
Have confirmed that Wes Miller is allowed to coach tomorrow.
His look has that of someone who just used a get out of jail free card

#23817  by Roundball
 Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:40 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Roundball wrote:
Was curious and looked at seats available for the game. I know it’s wrong, but here is the pop up notice when I clicked on the purchase tickets icon.

“These tickets went fast and are currently sold out. But more tickets may become available soon. Check back for updates.”
Saw that too, it has now been refreshed however to show what is still available:
Yes, it has been fixed. I counted only 114 reserved seats available in the lower bowl. I am sure the upper bowl is closed. I hope the bad storms hold off until later in the night. We need all ticketholders to show up and be loud. Go Paladins!
 #23821  by DungeonRealm
 Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:39 pm
FUKA61 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:18 pm
How many seats are in the lower bowl
I think the lower bowl and floor seats holds around 9k, but the endzone sections labeled general admission don't show how many seats have been sold exactly so its really impossible to know just what has been sold in those areas
 #23822  by Flagman
 Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:41 pm
One end of the arena’s lower bowl seat are so far away from the court, it’s unlikely they will be filled. Plus, the students and band were seated on the floor directly behind the goal. Does anyone know if the band has been called back early?
 #23826  by apaladin
 Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:52 pm
Roundball wrote:
DungeonRealm wrote:
Roundball wrote:

Yes, it has been fixed. I counted only 114 reserved seats available in the lower bowl. I am sure the upper bowl is closed. I hope the bad storms hold off until later in the night. We need all ticketholders to show up and be loud. Go Paladins!
Expect a lot of no shows. If you listen to Chris Justice aka doomsday Chris people will be afraid to leave their homes tomorrow. :shock:
 #23829  by Roundball
 Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:34 am
apaladin wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:52 pm
Roundball wrote:
DungeonRealm wrote:
Roundball wrote:

Expect a lot of no shows. If you listen to Chris Justice aka doomsday Chris people will be afraid to leave their homes tomorrow. :shock:
Actually, Chris is not doomsday at all. He said the front would weaken as it approaches the Upstate, with the heaviest rain coming in after 9:00.
 #23834  by Roundball
 Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:54 am
apaladin wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:30 am
He also said "heavy" rain and wind gusts to 40-50 mph, lol.
Which is about the same forecast as the local NWS. Certainly not doomsday. Hopefully, we will be home before the storms arrive. I am afraid everyone is going to be trying to park in the closest parking garage. Better arrive early.

Recent Topics

User avatar FU VS W&M GAME THREAD

by AllTimeFU

Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:20 am

User avatar THE NEW SEASON

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:57 pm

User avatar Bothwell

by FU Hoopla

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:46 pm

User avatar Furman upsets Virginia (Greatest Game Of All Time)

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:31 pm

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:35 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.