• Jalen Williams

#21634  by purplehorse
 Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:40 pm
Boy I miss him. We badly need some beef and bulk and minutes underneath. I think he could have helped us in certain situations.

Is he playing somewhere else this year and if so where?
Jasper liked this
 #21638  by DungeonRealm
 Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:58 pm
purplehorse wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:40 pm
Boy I miss him. We badly need some beef and bulk and minutes underneath. I think he could have helped us in certain situations.

Is he playing somewhere else this year and if so where?
I think Beeker appears more than capable of giving us anything that Jalen ever did, if not more

JW is still listed on the Cleveland St. roster, but he has not played at all
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... n-williams
FUKA61 liked this
 #21639  by FurmAlum
 Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:01 pm
I was looking forward to him coming back, too. Anybody know why not?
 #21645  by CharlieFU
 Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:37 am
Jalen was a great guy. Enjoyed getting to know him.

I don’t think he fit into our plans going forward. He saw that and moved on. He graduated and them could transfer.
Jasper liked this
 #21650  by Jasper
 Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:00 am
CharlieFU wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:37 am
Jalen was a great guy. Enjoyed getting to know him.

I don’t think he fit into our plans going forward. He saw that and moved on. He graduated and them could transfer.
Well said and it is likely best to just leave it at that. I agree that he is a great guy. He would have been some tight end. :)

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Scouting Samford

by gofurman

Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:39 am

Default Avatar FU VS W&M GAME THREAD

by gofurman

Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:29 am

User avatar THE NEW SEASON

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:57 pm

User avatar Bothwell

by FU Hoopla

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:46 pm

User avatar Furman upsets Virginia (Greatest Game Of All Time)

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:31 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.