• Southern Wesleyan @ Furman (Nov. 15)

#20444  by Paul C
 Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:51 pm
Went up 28-14 and then got sloppy on O and lazy on D. No way they should have gone on a 14-0 run to tie it at 28. Put the starters back in and we regained some intensity. Would like to see us play a cleaner 2H.
 #20453  by tya1
 Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:32 pm
Haven't seen many games where a 22 point victory was "sorry", and this wasn't one either. Defense could have been better, and we missed some open threes but we did a good job of exploiting their inability to guard the low post. We had more steals, assists, and fewer turnovers. They shot the ball well enough to stay close. You can't win them all by 40.
FUpaladin08, fufanatic liked this
 #20461  by CharlieFU
 Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:53 pm
We did not play our best and I am confident Coach Richey will use it as a opportunity for the team to improve. Defensive lapses primarily.

We shot 50% from 3 in second half. Over 40% for the game.

I suppose if you want to see “sorry” basketball, then that’s what you see. I remember what sorry b-ball looks like. We are 4-0 and this ain’t it.
gman, gman84 liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Scouting Samford

by gofurman

Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:39 am

Default Avatar FU VS W&M GAME THREAD

by gofurman

Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:29 am

User avatar THE NEW SEASON

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:57 pm

User avatar Bothwell

by FU Hoopla

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:46 pm

User avatar Furman upsets Virginia (Greatest Game Of All Time)

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:31 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.