• The Quarterbacks

#20075  by Jasper
 Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:19 am
Hamp Sisson appears to be very comfortable and confident at the QB position with a thorough understanding of a complicated offense. He is also a much better athlete than I thought. He made two outstanding plays yesterday; one by avoiding a strong pass rush to get off a great pass downfield for a big gainer and the other an very shifty run for a near TD. He appears to have a very good temperament for the position as well.
It was great to see Darren Grainger return to his earlier season form. He came in with a full playbook at his disposal and looked very good. He could have and maybe should have had two TD throws on his stat sheet. His passes were crisp and he too seemed very at ease with the offense.
It seems to be that FU is very blessed with two excellent players at that critical position and there is no doubt in my mind that this creative coaching staff will find a way to utilize them both going forward. They each bring a unique set of skills that will be very potent.
And while I'm at it, didn't Jack Hardin look good in his limited time? Nice run on the 2 point conversion and looked good running the offense.
JohnW, fufanatic, furman88 and 9 others liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar Missing Players

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:32 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.