• A sincere apology

#19712  by gofurman
 Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:09 pm
Wanted to Apologize. Had a bad week (real
Life) and shoulda’ been smarter and just stayed off the board. My fault. I apologize.

Hope you accept my apologies.

Sincerely
GF

GoFurman - beat VMI!!!
FUpaladin08, mathprofhiker, Jasper and 3 others liked this
 #19721  by Choir Boy
 Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:40 pm
Don’t let it happen again or there will be ramifications and repercussions worst than the beat down Clemson put on wofford
gofurman liked this
 #19745  by Paul C
 Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:46 pm
gofurman wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:09 pm
Wanted to Apologize. Had a bad week (real
Life) and shoulda’ been smarter and just stayed off the board. My fault. I apologize.

Hope you accept my apologies.

Sincerely
GF

GoFurman - beat VMI!!!
You’re a good man. We all appreciate your passion for Furman.
FUKA61 liked this
 #19792  by AlValonge
 Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:03 pm
Love covers a multitude of sins. We all have bad days and my hope is that we usher in a bad day for the KeyDets on Saturday,.. VMI can score some points so we need to be ready for the kitchen sink and not fall asleep for this game. MASH THE GAS! Go FU!
gofurman liked this
 #19814  by gofurman
 Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:26 am
AlValonge wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:03 pm
Love covers a multitude of sins. We all have bad days and my hope is that we usher in a bad day for the KeyDets on Saturday,.. VMI can score some points so we need to be ready for the kitchen sink and not fall asleep for this game. MASH THE GAS! Go FU!
Well said AlValonge. Well said. Thank you!!!

Recent Topics

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar Missing Players

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:32 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.