• Grayson Atkins Appreciation Post

#19480  by aqualung
 Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:36 am
gofurman wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:11 pm
fufanatic wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:46 am
I believe I heard he wanted to go to Clemson his whole life and was bummed when they didn't offer. Wonder if he's forgiven them?
Wish him the best but hey Grayson, if the Tigers didn’t want you the first time stick with the good guys that did! Actually buddy told me Dabo has only taken about two grad transfers. So if he’s even lookin at leavin at all maybe it’s somewhere else

How come Carson Wentz mr NUMBER TWO draft pick didn’t leave NDSU? I mean if any position they want to see you play vs FBS it’s gotta be QB. not saying Grayson is leaving but if this occurs kicking is kicking at any level (Vinaterri played at SDSU). Of all positions kicking is same at all levels I think
I agree that kicking is the same at FCS level and it makes no difference in how the NFL evaluates kickers. I disagree that Clempson would be an option for him. Potter is an exceptional talent and he will eventually come around and be a standout for the Tigers. Many other Big 5 would offer better opportunities for him. Only reason I would leave if I were him is if FU does not offer the graduate degree that he wants. If that is the case then leaving is a win win for him. To just do it in the hopes of improving his NFL chances would not be smart. This can back fire too. Remember David Marvin?

Recent Topics

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar Missing Players

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:32 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.