• Coverage - You Can Help

#18344  by DungeonRealm
 Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:47 pm
DanScott wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:13 pm
One last bump.

Dan please feel free to bump this thread every single time you post a new video with FU football material, trust me we will be happy to see it all season!

#18362  by DanScott
 Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:23 am
Sure. Feel free to make a contribution to the effort...You and, oh, a couple hundred of your friends...LOL
 #19113  by Flagman
 Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:40 am
Not trying to steal this thread away from Dan's great coverage, but our forum is also a place where we all gather to banter back and forth about our love for all things Furman, especially athletics. How many here have clicked on the "Donate" tab under the "HOME" tab at the top of the page? There are significant expenses to maintain this site, as well. And don't forget to support Scott Keeler's efforts either.
QCGlue liked this
 #19125  by gofurman
 Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:19 pm
Flagman wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:40 am
Not trying to steal this thread away from Dan's great coverage, but our forum is also a place where we all gather to banter back and forth about our love for all things Furman, especially athletics. How many here have clicked on the "Donate" tab under the "HOME" tab at the top of the page? There are significant expenses to maintain this site, as well. And don't forget to support Scott Keeler's efforts either.

Flag, this thread SHOULD stay at the top. I supported Dan (what little I can). Is there a paypal for Scott Keeler? or an easy method to help?
Last edited by gofurman on Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #19127  by gofurman
 Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:24 pm
DanScott wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:21 pm
I hope you will support Scott. He deserves it. I mentioned him way back at the beginning.
sure - though the only address I see is yours "If you’d like to support: www.PayPal.me/DanScott33"

Does Scott Keeler have Paypal or do you wanna go old school :D and I paypal to you and give it to Scott? Let me know. I want to help w a little that I can.
 #19135  by DanScott
 Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:12 pm
Just talked to Scott. He said he is working on setting up a similar platform. When he does, I hope you’ll support him, too.
 #19136  by gofurman
 Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:21 pm
DanScott wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:12 pm
Just talked to Scott. He said he is working on setting up a similar platform. When he does, I hope you’ll support him, too.
Dan. Thanks! I will support him thus my question... if he wants it today ( honestly this is easier for me so I don’t have to remember ) I can send it to your PayPal right now! And then you just give him that cash amount. Could I do that via you?

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by paladinfan41

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:02 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Default Avatar Furman upsets Virginia (Greatest Game Of All Time)

by FurmanFan23

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.