• CCH

#19098  by The Jackal
 Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:22 pm
fu77fan wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:47 pm
Purplehorse - I think that is a great quote. I think there are some who post simply to post, but have nothing important to say!
If we are honest, none of us really have anything important to say.
 #19100  by FUBeAR
 Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:49 pm
The Jackal wrote:
fu77fan wrote:
Purplehorse - I think that is a great quote. I think there are some who post simply to post, but have nothing important to say!
I sure hope I don’t - be a shame to ruin a streak!
 #19102  by purplehorse
 Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:21 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
fu77fan wrote:
I LOVE posts like this that are short, to the point, and not argumentative and defensive. I read these. I don't read the posts that are soooo long and soooo frequent even if there might be good content. Another favorite quote-If you say everything, you say nothing. Carry on!
 #19103  by gofurman
 Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:22 am
purplehorse wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
fu77fan wrote:
I LOVE posts like this that are short, to the point, and not argumentative and defensive. I read these. I don't read the posts that are soooo long and soooo frequent even if there might be good content. Another favorite quote-If you say everything, you say nothing. Carry on!
Purplehorse, you have a point but I was taught at our very own Furman that we learn more from reading more :D . "Learn to read.. read to learn". Short posts don't allow us to learn. IE - Jackal is great with videos and explanation of what occurred and you can't make that but so short.

Or one of my personal favs " I want my post like a bikini, brief enough to keep it interesting.. but certainly need enough to cover them subjects ! " :D

gofurman
 #19109  by Davemeister
 Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:47 am
I hope CCH and Staff don't look to the UFFP for answers.
AstroDin, MNORM liked this
 #19111  by FUPlayer74
 Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:12 am
gofurman wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:22 am
purplehorse wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
fu77fan wrote:
Purplehorse, you have a point but I was taught at our very own Furman that we learn more from reading more :D . "Learn to read.. read to learn". Short posts don't allow us to learn. IE - Jackal is great with videos and explanation of what occurred and you can't make that but so short.

Or one of my personal favs " I want my post like a bikini, brief enough to keep it interesting.. but certainly need enough to cover them subjects ! " :D

gofurman
Reading =Listening
Posting=Speaking
Nobody learns anything new while speaking, and in time nobody else learns anything new from those who speak so much, because they are tuned out.
FUKA61, furman88, FurmanMom60 and 1 others liked this
 #19120  by fufanatic
 Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:22 am
This has to be the most exhausting thread in UFFP history. And that's saying something.

I haven't been as disappointed with a Furman team in a long time as I was Saturday. But I believe in this program and believe in DG and CCH. Truly believe we can run the table with some improvements. And I believe they want to. Looking forward to Saturday and the remainder of 2019.
FUKA61, apaladin, dornb and 1 others liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Missing Players

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:32 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Default Avatar Furman upsets Virginia (Greatest Game Of All Time)

by FurmanFan23

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.