• KO in 5 months-September 1st

#1324  by apaladin
 Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:41 pm
If you listen to the peeps on WCCP we will be facing the greatest college football team in the history of college football. :o
Paul C liked this
 #1343  by soconjohn
 Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:03 pm
Clempson is okay...I like their coach far better than Muschamp...They didn't hire Elliott when he was a far better coach...I got issues with that.
 #1349  by The Jackal
 Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:41 am
apaladin wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:41 pm
If you listen to the peeps on WCCP we will be facing the greatest college football team in the history of college football. :o

It'll be an uphill climb, no doubt. I'll be glad to get that one out of the way. They'll make Elon seem a good deal easier.

One good note is that even though Furman goes on the road to Elon the next weekend, the Phoenix will be in Tampa tangling with a good South Florida team. So, Elon doesn't really get any great advantage in preparation.

I feel good about that game. Elon stole one in Greenville after a litany of Paladin mistakes and nearly did it again in the post season. If Furman can limit the self-inflicted errors, I think that will be a big win on the road against a likely ranked opponent.
 #1902  by Jasper
 Tue May 29, 2018 8:02 am
I know why, Jackal. Got some badass looking guys in the picture - with an attitude and matching set of "guns". Might be adding some "meaner" to CCH's goal of getting bigger and stronger. Pretty good showing for a holiday lift too. Lots of key players in that photo.
 #1940  by The Jackal
 Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:51 pm
Interesting new poster from the marketing department.

For you twitter sleuths, the two models are #18 and #88. 18 was Louis Colosimo, a backup QB (who I think transferred out) and 88 is unlisted on our current roster (the model is not Logan McCarter). My guess is freshmen.

I would also note that I expect there will be a lot of changes to the roster whenever it gets updated.

Paladin82, fufanatic, FUBeAR liked this
 #1941  by FUBeAR
 Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:26 pm
The Jackal wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:51 pm
Interesting new poster from the marketing department.

For you twitter sleuths, the two models are #18 and #88. 18 was Louis Colosimo, a backup QB (who I think transferred out) and 88 is unlisted on our current roster (the model is not Logan McCarter). My guess is freshmen.

I would also note that I expect there will be a lot of changes to the roster whenever it gets updated.

Ooooh, I love seeing those rings on there.

They did a nice job, but let me assure you those are NOT ‘to scale.’ That 1978 ring is actually about 1/2 the size of the 2013 ring. Bling wasn’t quite the thing back then that it is today. :-)
 #1942  by Flagman
 Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:39 pm
I rest my case.
 #1947  by FUBeAR
 Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:47 am
Flagman wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:39 pm
I rest my case.
So, you’re no longer honor your honor? https://www.myinstants.com/instant/rimshot/

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:19 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.