• Never Before

#11264  by Flagman
 Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:32 pm
I've been a part of the UFFP/GoPaladins.com for almost 15 years. Never have there been topics associated with Furman basketball that have reached 7-10 pages. Simply amazing and testimony to the advancement our program has made under coaches Medved and Richey. Let's be the team that ruins Wofford's run through the SoCon.
MNORM, FUKA61, underjack and 11 others liked this
 #11285  by CharlieFU
 Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:34 am
This is what I want to see come Monday, 3/11:

gman, QCGlue liked this
 #11292  by soconjohn
 Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:52 pm
Furman is indebted to what former coach Niko Medved and current coach Bob Richey have done...Think about how bad it was when Bob got here, and you'll understand how special this season is...Niko and Bob had to rebuild broken spirits and a broken program...That's saying something...So proud of the guys and all the assistants that have contributed to helping rebuild Furman basketball.
dornb, Paladin575, QCGlue liked this
 #11293  by apaladin
 Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:56 pm
Couldn't agree more. I don't think any of us in our wildest imagination thought we would have such a fun and special season.
FUKA61, soconjohn, furpop16 and 4 others liked this
 #11316  by furpop16
 Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:09 pm
Flagman wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:32 pm
Never have there been topics associated with Furman basketball that have reached 7-10 pages.

No kidding. I was away in the desert this weekend with the scouts. Of course, the otherwise spotty reception went to zero during gametime and got to sneak in a peak only well after the win. I came home today having to binge through NINE GoPalidins topics.

Loved every word of it.
Fessor, QCGlue liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:32 am

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.