• Matt Rafferty a Furman QB???

#10733  by fufanatic
 Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:01 pm
CharlieFU wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:44 pm
He's certainly got the arm. And he's good at fitting passes into tight windows. Although, I'm sure he's excited about the prospect of making $$ playing hoops for the next decade.
FUKA61 liked this
 #10768  by Jasper
 Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:32 am
Paul C wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:26 pm
Mounce? I’d love to see Jalen Williams put on the pads.
Don't know if its wishful thinking or not but some of the FB players are pushing him to do just that. Since he is not being used at all on the BB team and has a year of eligibility remaining, it may be a possibility. Seems like such a waste of a great athletic body. I have no idea of his feelings on the subject but it is an intriguing thought. Situational TE or even DL as a pass rusher. He sure doesn't shy away from contact even w/o pads. :D
Last edited by Jasper on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MNORM, fufanatic, bj93 liked this
 #10775  by fufanatic
 Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:18 am
Jasper wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:32 am
Paul C wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:26 pm
Mounce? I’d love to see Jalen Williams put on the pads.
Don't know if its wishing thinking or not but some of the FB players are pushing him to do just that. Since he is not being used at all on the BB team and has a year of eligibility remaining, it may be a possibility. Seems like such a waste of a great athletic body. I have no idea of his feelings on the subject but it is an intriguing thought. Situational TE or even DL as a pass rusher. He sure doesn't shy away from contact even w/o pads. :D
Absolutely love that idea! Who knows, there's been several hoops players that made the transition to professional football with little or no prior football experience.

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:32 am

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.