South wish we were bison
Harrisonburg Normal and Industrial School for Women
Central Arkansas because we cant allow 3 MVC
 #22481  by cavedweller2
 Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:24 pm
Need APSU to come through.
 #22484  by Jasper
 Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:36 pm
Me too I have an “if” bet going with Kennesaw State on the front end. They lost but beat the 11 point spread. It all rides on APSU plus 12 tonight.
 #22493  by fufanatic
 Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:19 pm
Jasper wrote:
Me too I have an “if” bet going with Kennesaw State on the front end. They lost but beat the 11 point spread. It all rides on APSU plus 12 tonight.
Looking strong here. Nice job.
 #22507  by Jasper
 Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:11 am
fufanatic wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:19 pm
Jasper wrote:
Looking strong here. Nice job.
Thank you. They are up 42 -21 now about halfway thru the 4th quarter but I'm not going to touch the money yet. ;) . I watched the tape of our game this morning. APSU is a much better team than we gave them credit for. They are very well coached with a particularly imaginative offense. They also have several FBS caliber players on that team that are really good athletes - big and fast. Their QB is exceptional. I don't think they have enough quality depth to go far into the playoffs but will likely beat Montana or whoever. They have a good defense but are susceptible to the pass. Something we simply could not do against them. I am glad to see that FU was really not as bad as many thought. Austin Peay was that good. Sacramento State is a one dimensional passing team who only scored in junk time and with the assistance of the zebras calling pass interference. We would have beaten them easily as well.
 #22526  by cavedweller2
 Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:17 pm
Dec 14 prediculation:

Griz
Guvs
Bize
Harrisonburg Normal and Industrial School for Women

Recent Topics

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:09 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.