• ??

#68436  by Dins&Heels
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:29 pm
Pat Kelsey to Texas Tech maybe who knows.
 #68437  by FU Hoopla
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:36 pm
PacoTisdale wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:06 pm

👀👀
This has nothing to do with FU basketball from that tweet.
1 post ever and this is it eh :lol:
Last edited by FU Hoopla on Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #68438  by FU Hoopla
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:38 pm
General Idiocy topic is where this belongs................
Last edited by FU Hoopla on Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #68446  by Mr. Taggart
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:28 pm
My guess is that it is regarding a hire Wofford is about to make, since they actually have an open position.
 #68449  by Roundball
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:30 pm
FWIW.
 #68451  by FU Hoopla
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:36 pm
Mr. Taggart wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:28 pm
My guess is that it is regarding a hire Wofford is about to make, since they actually have an open position.
I have seen that Wofftard is interested in Kevin Giltner from the VA Tech staff if they decide not to retain Dwight Perry full time...............

Wofftard is clearly cash strapped and looking for a bargain hire, heck they barely averaged 1,000 attendance per home game this year :lol:
 #68455  by PacoTisdale
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:09 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
You’re right I’ll start using your approach and post 75 links to tweets and YouTube videos that everyone has already seen so that there’s not even a slight chance someone can find something new to talk about on this forum. Also this could very well have something to do with a furman coach dum dum or the Wofford position which is very much related to furman
 #68456  by FU Hoopla
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:13 pm
PacoTisdale wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
You’re right I’ll start using your approach and post 75 links to tweets and YouTube videos that everyone has already seen so that there’s not even a slight chance someone can find something new to talk about on this forum. Also this could very well have something to do with a furman coach dum dum or the Wofford position which is very much related to furman
Ok guy that creates an account to post tweet not related to Furman, you literally posted 1 dumb tweet under this account to stir the pot and that's it lol, you're not a real Furman fan just some dumb fan from another SoCon school its so obvious, get lost prick...................
 #68457  by PacoTisdale
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:17 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
PacoTisdale wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
Ok guy that creates a fake account to post a dumb tweet not related to Furman, you literally posted 1 dumb tweet under this account to stir the pot, you're not a real Furman fan nust some dumb fan from another SoCon school its so obvious, get lost prick...................
Ah yes cause if I wanted to stir the pot the best thing would definitely be to post a tweet and ask what coaching change it could be referring to. Use that brain power of yours to go copy and paste 200 more furman basketball Tweets that we’ve all seen before
 #68458  by FU Hoopla
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:18 pm
PacoTisdale wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:17 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
PacoTisdale wrote:
FU Hoopla wrote:
Ok guy that creates a fake account to post a dumb tweet not related to Furman, you literally posted 1 dumb tweet under this account to stir the pot, you're not a real Furman fan nust some dumb fan from another SoCon school its so obvious, get lost prick...................
Ah yes cause if I wanted to stir the pot the best thing would definitely be to post a tweet and ask what coaching change it could be referring to. Use that brain power of yours to go copy and paste 200 more furman basketball Tweets that we’ve all seen before
Is this FUBear lol, what is your real profile here and why are you trying to stir the pot posting dumb tweets?
 #68459  by FU Hoopla
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:19 pm
Nobody that is a real Furman Basketball fan would use an account created 2 years ago to post that dumb tweet, you have literally never posted ever before but you post that, yeah sure guy lol............................
 #68460  by Roundball
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:21 pm
To be fair to Paco, the tweet from Major Madness gives a little more value to the story. MM has over 5,000 followers, including our own Jeremy Growe, Tim Johnson and Jordan Lyons.
 #68461  by FU Hoopla
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:23 pm
Roundball wrote:
To be fair to Paco, the tweet from Major Madness gives a little more value to the story. MM has over 5,000 followers, including our own Jeremy Growe, Tim Johnson and Jordan Lyons.
Paco is not who he claims, don't get sucked into his BS Roundball, whoever Paco really is, the guy is full of sheeeesshhhh and wants to stir the pot on our Basketball board with this dumb thread............

MM was just throwing out a random tweet btw, he has no sources............
 #68462  by Roundball
 Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:27 pm
FU Hoopla wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:23 pm
Roundball wrote:
Paco is not who he claims, don't get sucked into his BS Roundball, whoever Paco really is, the guy is full of sheeeesshhhh and wants to stir the pot on our Basketball board with this dumb thread............

MM was just throwing out a random tweet btw, he has no sources............
I understand Hoopla, but the tweet from Major Madness does give some value to the story. Plus, we know the Army AD well.