• Tusculum @ Furman (Nov. 25th 2pm)

#60936  by FU Hoopla
 Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:48 pm
Sad Din wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:21 pm
no way jose... aint no such thing. Too many examples of gimmes that turned into tears
True, however DINS by 30+
 #61029  by FU Hoopla
 Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:40 pm
After seeing the way the first 5 games of our season have unfolded I think we have a good starting 4 locked in.
JP Pegues, Mike Bothwell, Tyrese Hughey and Jalen Slawson

For me I like the idea of having Foster and Hien as first 2 guys off the bench this season honestly.
Let them replace Bothwell and Slawson as starters next season.

So how do you complete that starting group? Do you stick with VanderWal or just maybe Alex Williams is the piece you are looking for, floor stretcher with deep three point ability without giving up much size, he would just have to prove an ability to defend and also only take shots in flow of offense when open, if he could do that he just might be that dude. Would allow us to keep a very strong bench unit.
I like VanderWal alot, he's going to be good, but I think he needs more work on his 3pt shot, its just a line drive right now, needs more arc on his shot. I prefer him off the bench, would like more of a floor spacer in that starting group, but don't really want to go to much into small ball with Anderson.
 #61065  by Roundball
 Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:15 am
apaladin wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:23 pm
I am planning on attending this game with 3 others. Anyone else going?
Out of town with family. This is the only home game I will miss this year.

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:32 am

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.