• Build the BMW M-Court or Ingles Advantage Court at Timmons Arena

#57898  by DungeonRealm
 Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:21 am
Time to get designs to paper and make the ask to BMW or Ingles (they already sponsor a lot of things around FU athletics)to fund it. Gotta be keeping up and surpassing the conference competition. Make it a place where BMW or Ingles execs can come for meetings, game day experiences, donor game day entertainment. Time to get it done.

Luxury seating options badly needed in Timmons.
Circular bowl seating upgrade of course to maximize view of every seat in the house.
Plus, this season Timmons will already be capped at 100% of capacity for many of the games, the time for expansion is here of course.

Here is a list of many other major corporations with heavy influence in the Greenville, SC area to approach about funding:
https://www.greenvilleeconomicdevelopme ... -employers

I am 100% positive JD and the Furman staff have been and will continue to work hard on this venture, and I look forward to a huge announcement on this front within due course, hopefully after we've ended the streak and punched our ticket to big March Madness dance once again!
 #57958  by DungeonRealm
 Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:43 pm
apaladin wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:58 pm
DR- I’m all with you but don’t see this happening in the next 10 years. If Furman wanted it this could project could already be underway but with the current leadership we know its not happening.
Its going to happen, much sooner than you might think :D
apaladin liked this
 #57960  by apaladin
 Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:45 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
apaladin wrote:
DR- I’m all with you but don’t see this happening in the next 10 years. If Furman wanted it this could project could already be underway but with the current leadership we know its not happening.
Hope so, maybe by 2030?
 #57964  by DungeonRealm
 Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:15 am
apaladin wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:45 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
apaladin wrote:
Hope so, maybe by 2030?

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:32 am

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.