• Over the past 7 years

#51688  by DungeonRealm
 Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:35 pm
Furman has 18 more wins total than Wofftard college

We have also developed into having a much larger fan base
1) FU averaged 2,216 for seasson and Wofftard only 1,249
2) Largest home crowd for FU this year 5,300 and largest Wofftard crowd was only 2,800
3) More Furman fans at tourney in Asheville than Wofftard (despite FU being on Spring Break)
4) Wofftard message board is dead, FU message board is lively
Last edited by DungeonRealm on Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Affirm, QCGlue liked this
 #51788  by DungeonRealm
 Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:51 am
"Furman concluded the season at 22-12 overall and 12-6 in the SoCon, securing the program's seventh consecutive winning record and seventh straight top-three finish in the conference standings. The Paladins ranked No. 67 in the RPI, No. 75 in the Pomeroy Ratings (KenPom.com) and No. 80 in the NCAA Evaluation Tool (NET) Rankings."
 #52903  by DungeonRealm
 Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:19 pm
The Paladins and Terriers have 152 all time meetings, with Furman leading the all-time series 89-62
 #52917  by FUBeAR
 Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:41 am
Just say it…

Wofford SUX!

The whole place is a bunch of really snotty semi-rich white kids from ‘old’ families in smaller towns in SC. They live in this oddly anachronistic frat boy world as if they are drinking mint juleps at the Kentucky Derby every day.

Wofford’s athletics teams had a decent, but not great, run for a while, but since Uncle Jerry Richardson, their primary (pretty much only) athletics donor, was forced to sell his NFL Team because he acted like a typical Wofford Frat Boy toward the women & minorities who worked for him, Wofford Athletics has been in a free fall. Their football team is wretched. The only decent hoops players they ever had went to Blacksburg, VA with their only decent Coach. Now the rest of their players can’t get out of the podunk small town of Spartanburg fast enough. It’s a freakin’ disaster over there. Why any young person would even consider taking a visit there, much less attending, is beyond FUBeAR’s ability to comprehend!

How’s that?
Last edited by FUBeAR on Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
apaladin, MidlandsPaladin and 1 others liked this
 #52921  by MidlandsPaladin
 Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:07 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Just say it…

Wofford SUX!

The whole place is a bunch of really snotty semi-rich white kids from ‘old’ families in smaller towns in SC. They live in this oddly anachronistic frat boy world as if they are drinking mint juleps at the Kentucky Derby every day.

Wofford’s athletics teams had a decent, but not great, run for a while, but since Uncle Jerry Richardson, their primary (pretty much only) athletics donor, was forced to sell his NFL Team because he acted like a typical Wofford Frat Boy toward the women & minorities who worked for him, Wofford Athletics has been in a free fall. Their football team is wretched. The only decent hoops players they ever had went to Blacksburg, VA with their only decent Coach. Now the rest of their players can’t get out of the podunk small town of Spartanburg fast enough. It’s a freakin’ disaster over there. Why any young person would even consider taking a visit there, much less attending, is beyond FUBeAR’s ability to comprehend!

How’s that?
I'm gonna make a poster of this and read it every day...
FUBeAR, apaladin liked this
 #52922  by Furmanoid
 Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:24 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Just say it…

Wofford SUX!

How’s that?
What’s so bad about semi rich kids from small SC towns who like mint juleps and like girls? You lost me. Is that so terrible compared to truly rich kids from big northern cities who would never drink anything because they might slip up and say something offensive to someone identifying as female?

To me hating on Wofford is about like hating on PC or Newberry. Why waste the hate?
FUBeAR liked this
 #52924  by MidlandsPaladin
 Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:47 pm
Furmanoid wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
Just say it…

Wofford SUX!

How’s that?
What’s so bad about semi rich kids from small SC towns who like mint juleps and like girls? You lost me. Is that so terrible compared to truly rich kids from big northern cities who would never drink anything because they might slip up and say something offensive to someone identifying as female?

To me hating on Wofford is about like hating on PC or Newberry. Why waste the hate?
If you ain’t hating woffy and citadel then you ain’t doing it right.
 #52925  by FUBeAR
 Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:57 pm
Furmanoid wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
Just say it…

Wofford SUX!

How’s that?

FUBeAR feels ya.

Just thought it was time, if we’re using this thread as a recruiting tool, to get real.

Give it to ‘em straight why Woffy sux.

And…no FUBeAR does not like those types, as described…not at all. They can take their seersucker trousers with rat dogs on them and #FUATT!
 #52926  by Flagman
 Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:16 pm
If you’re from my generation (class of ‘73), there’s only one real hate and that’s the bellhop hate. After what they did to our horse, and the raid on our campus in ‘69, it’s the only hate with a purpose. Woffy isn’t worth my time. Besides, I had two nieces graduate from woffy.
Roundball, FUBeAR, Paladin82 liked this
 #52927  by Roundball
 Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:35 pm
I have a lot of friends that attended Wofford. All are good people. My niece coaches the dance team. I admire what Wofford has accomplished with its athletic program and as a college of higher learning. I do love to beat them, but no more than any other team we face. Like Flagman, hating on the Terriers is a complete waste of my time and energy.
 #52928  by DungeonRealm
 Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:35 pm
Wofftard is a piece of crap school in a piece of crap town, and that's the last time I will talk nice about them :lol:
FUBeAR liked this