• Mike Bothwell on Radio

#51328  by apaladin
 Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:34 pm
Coming up at 4pm on marc ryan show on espnupstate. Marc was there at courtside and sounds really devastated. Heratbroken like the rest of us. Talked about it the first 30 minutes.
Marc also seemed assured FU would be in the NIT and even said they would be the best team but didn’t know how they would react after last night. Hope he is right.
dornb, FU69 liked this
 #51344  by Roundball
 Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:19 pm
Bothwell says he and Slawson will make decision about coming back after the conclusion of the season. He went on to say if they play another year, it will be at Furman. Bothwell is such a great and mature young man.

Update. Wow. What an interview. My heart is full again. Mr. Bothwell is so impressive. I asked Marc Ryan to provide a link to listen to the interview again. It was outstanding.
underjack, dornb, hypercycloid and 2 others liked this
 #51345  by FUBeAR
 Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:31 pm
STELLAR!
Roundball liked this
 #51346  by apaladin
 Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:33 pm
It was an outstanding interview. I believe Marc Ryan was as tore up as the rest of us. MB is AWESOME!,
 #51387  by purplehorse
 Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:08 pm
An amazing interview. I thought MB’s best answer was faith and family. He is a winner in the game of life on and off the court. He makes Furman look good-a great ambassador for the school and basketball program.
dornb, Affirm, FU69 liked this
 #51389  by apaladin
 Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:03 am
I was a little surprised that Marc was so distraight and heartbroken over this loss since he is not from here and went to Florida. He literally spent his 4 hour show talikng about it. He was there on the sidelines and Baptiste was right in front of him when he released the shot.. He said oh no that looks on line, please be short or long. He said you could see him in the video as he is the only one standing up. He already said he had planned opening his show telling CU and SC that Furman was tired of carrying them and they need to step it up. He said CBR is absolutely the best coach in the state. He even played the 30 min. MB interview again about 6:30. I think FU has a friend and ambassador in Marc Ryan
Paul C, furpop16, dornb and 2 others liked this