• Head Coach Bob Richey

#26640  by DungeonRealm
 Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:34 pm
Thank you for the extremely hard work you and the Basketball staff have put in to get this program at the top tier of the Mid-Major ranks, you are a great coach and leader of Furman hoops, in my opinion the best we have ever had here at Furman!
I feel really confident in saying we ALL stand with you united to completing this comeback story of Furman basketball and making it a huge success 100%!
Let's finish this road back to the promise land next season! All Din and all in on having a winners attitude and winners mentality next year to win our conference and take our programs talents to the Big Dance next March!
apaladin, FurmAlum, din23 and 6 others liked this
 #26646  by DungeonRealm
 Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:45 pm
A sincere thank you to everyone at Furman for supporting this program and helping us achieve new heights now with every passing season!
Job well done by our AD and President this year for showing such great support for our Basketball program, it means everything to have you guys all in on this as well! Tremendous job working hard at getting the student body to buy into what's going on in Furman hoops, the support from students is through the roof for a small liberal arts school and its an amazing sight to see!

We are truly Big Time now! Let's keep doing Big Time things for years to come!

Affirm, FurmAlum, QCGlue and 1 others liked this
 #26649  by Affirm
 Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:54 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:45 pm
A sincere thank you to everyone at Furman for supporting this program and helping us achieve new heights now with every passing season!
Job well done by our AD and President this year for showing such great support for our Basketball program, it means everything to have you guys all in on this as well! Tremendous job working hard at getting the student body to buy into what's going on in Furman hoops, the support from students is through the roof for a small liberal arts school and its an amazing sight to see!

We are truly Big Time now! Let's keep doing Big Time things for years to come!

Let's not take being Big Time for granted. Let's keep working to get better and better. Our program is already great; let's keep it great. Our coach and coaching staff are already great. Let's keep them, or if they get offers they "cannot refuse", let's make sure we are successful in getting the best possible replacements. I prefer KEEPING the ones we have!
Fuonetime and 1 others liked this
 #26663  by DungeonRealm
 Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:52 am
fufanatic wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:34 am
This program makes me even prouder to be a Furman alum and fan. What a thrilling year. Can’t wait for next year already.
Absolutely!!
 #26689  by fufanatic
 Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:15 pm
CharlieFU wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:32 pm
furpop16 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:13 pm
When can we start piecing-together the 2020 out-of-conference schedule?
I heard we are going to Louisville.
That would be awesome!
 #26699  by Roundball
 Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:58 am
This is the time that I hold my breath hoping we don't lose Coach Richey to one of the P5 schools. I know that will happen at some point, but selfishly I want him to stay at Furman a few more years. There is a lot of talk that our coach is on the short list for James Madison. Seems like a lateral move to me. The SoCon is rated higher than the CAA in the RPI. https://www.dnronline.com/dnronline/jmu ... 35f71.html
https://www.breezejmu.org/sports/six-po ... e1cb0.html

JMU is serious about basketball. http://www.jmuconvo.com
Last edited by Roundball on Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Recent Topics

User avatar FU VS W&M GAME THREAD

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:53 pm

User avatar What just happened?

by FU Hoopla

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:49 pm

by Flagman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:39 pm

by Flagman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:38 pm

by Flagman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:38 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.