• Who will coach Furman next year?

#52119  by Paladin91
 Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:32 pm
Something tells me that Richey will take over at SC. SC is his dream job with dreamy 7 digit $. Frank Martin made $3.2 million. You can't blame Richey for leaving Furman. We should be prepared for his departure.
 #52122  by jesse174
 Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:17 pm
The unrest would be the possible loss of the head coach and the two best players on the team and as far as the coaches...who will take over as head coach. Negative poster: Glad you're not worried about any of this.
 #52124  by Roundball
 Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:35 am
It sounds like the shamecocks are desperate, with names like Miller and Gregg Marshall on the list. With that attitude, why not just go to the bottom of the pit and talk to Will Wade? Bob Richey is too good of a man and a coach for Carolina. I hope he does not go there.
 #52127  by Furmanoid
 Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:09 am
Miller is perfect for them. He is very successful and the rules he broke really aren't rules anymore. Sure he's a cheat, but I'm sure he really only wanted to help the poor oppressed players. Hell, he's a hero! At least that's the way it will be spun. Very good fit for USC! The Wichita guy is probably permanently radioactive. Might need to try some country HS in Indiana.

Sorry Bob, you're stuck here until you get us that SoCon Championship.
 #52130  by tim
 Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:29 am
Hope he stays, but if not I'm ready to move on and at least have the excitement of a coaching search in the midst of all the March Madness.