• Samford @ Furman (Jan. 25th 7pm)

#64848  by Davemeister
 Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:58 pm
Any official word on the status of Hien? If he is in Concussion Protocol, I doubt he'll play tomorrow and maybe not on Sunday at UNC-G.

Let's win this one for Garrett. And make the Terriers pay when they come to The Well.
 #64849  by purplehorse123
 Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:01 pm
All of our pre-season goals are still in front of us and we control our own destiny. Lose tomorrow night and we are virtually done in the conference race. Absolutely have to hold serve at home and a must win.

Hoping the guys who stepped up against Wofford would continue to do so and not disappear.
 #64854  by apaladin
 Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:03 pm
purplehorse123 wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:01 pm
All of our pre-season goals are still in front of us and we control our own destiny. Lose tomorrow night and we are virtually done in the conference race. Absolutely have to hold serve at home and a must win.

Hoping the guys who stepped up against Wofford would continue to do so and not disappear.
Agree you can put the “must win” label on this onr in regards to the regular season.
FU Hoopla, Davemeister liked this
 #64875  by apaladin
 Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:20 am
Been watching the ticket site all week and assuming it is correct I don’t think a single ticket has been sold this week. Very disappointing, Apparently midweek, especially Wednesday is a hard sell.
dornb liked this
 #64877  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:22 am
apaladin wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:20 am
Been watching the ticket site all week and assuming it is correct I don’t think a single ticket has been sold this week. Very disappointing, Apparently midweek, especially Wednesday is a hard sell.
Yes Wednesday always has been a hard sell for SoCon, always thought Thursdays were better for attendance.

Either way I expect a great crowd tonight by game time!

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:32 am

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.