• UTC @ Furman (Feb. 15)(Championship Push)

#25279  by furpop16
 Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:42 am
Flagman wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:22 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:44 am
Maybe we should try to keep this a secret. Seriously. This looks like a job-hunting advertisement.

Looks to me more like a Selection Sunday advertisement. Let's hope we don't need it.
Roundball liked this
 #25306  by DungeonRealm
 Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:15 pm
Finally got the crowd into just before halftime

Great defense as we are slow to find our shot, held UTC to only 5 points last 13:30 minutes of the half!
 #25329  by apaladin
 Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:31 pm
Tre Clark played great today and was the difference in the game. Still wonder why someone cannot get him to at least do somethng fundamentally sound when shooting a free throw. He doesn't do anything fundamentally correct when shooting free throws. When he gets fouled it is like a turnover. I will gladly donate my time to work with him. :D Like I said he was the player of the game.
Jasper, dornb liked this
 #25331  by purplehorse
 Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:39 pm
Regarding Tre’s two short shots he made-very unorthodox. Had another he missed when he got fouled after a great rebound. To be a non-shooter he adds a tremendous amount to the team.

What blows my mind is that we are essentially a 7 man team. Hope our redshirts can give us some depth next year. Hard for me to see Kenney’s potential at this point.
 #25336  by apaladin
 Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:54 pm
Agree, but right now I like the 7 man rotation as everyone is contributing. Too late to try and find more depth for this year. Will need to a couple for next year. If we don't Tre Clark will be the only one off the bench, which would not be a good situation.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar FU VS W&M GAME THREAD

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:37 pm

Default Avatar What just happened?

by The Jackal

Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:33 pm

User avatar What just happened?

by bj93

Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:32 pm

by Flagman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:39 pm

by Flagman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:38 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.