• Samford @ Furman (Jan. 25th 7pm)

#64803  by FU Hoopla
 Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:33 pm
Samford is a POS school and should have never been allowed into the SoCon, that one if for you SU Dog :lol: :lol:

Shame on your school for adding 1,000+ imaginary folks to your attendance figure every game, hands down the worst attendance inflating I have ever witnessed in my life.
 #64809  by SU DOG
 Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:27 pm
LOL! Pot calling kettle black. This is turning into fun, especially since I've heard that Thomas Graham wants to make a comeback in a new sport and is coming out of retirement to be the lead official for this upcoming SoCon Basketball Headliner.
If I can ask a serious question - Congrats on money raised for the project and will the remodeled Timmons also have a larger seating capacity?
FU Hoopla liked this
 #64810  by FU Hoopla
 Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:56 pm
SU DOG wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:27 pm
LOL! Pot calling kettle black. This is turning into fun, especially since I've heard that Thomas Graham wants to make a comeback in a new sport and is coming out of retirement to be the lead official for this upcoming SoCon Basketball Headliner.
If I can ask a serious question - Congrats on money raised for the project and will the remodeled Timmons also have a larger seating capacity?
Hatcher's ole buddy Thomas is welcome at my house any day for tea, he just better not expect to leave walking upright ;)

My best guess is the capacity will probably fall somewhere between 3k and 4k after renovation.
 #64819  by FU Hoopla
 Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:08 pm
Hunter Reid or memeber of FU staff if you read this message board, I just want to point out that a scoring error was made in the box score for the Furman @ Wofford game yesterday.

The last 2 free throws of the game were given to Alex Williams, but I went back to re-watch the game and it was JP Pegues that made those last 2 free throws.

So that correction would change the box score to give Pegues 26 points and Williams 18, just thought I would point that out.
 #64829  by apaladin
 Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:25 am
Hughey was on the bench Sunday so hoping he will be available. I think Hien probably won’t be available. He still looked dazed at the end of the game but hope I am wrong. FWIW ESPN gives FU a 78.7 % chance of winning, Seems a little high to me.

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:32 am

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.