• 2023 Recruiting

#54308  by tya1
 Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:34 pm
ln case anyone missed it - Evan Ipsaro 5' 10" guard committed to Miami of Ohio.

Kayden Fish has picked up offers from Northern Iowa, Xavier and Davidson since the Paladins offered.

After viewing highlights for the most recent offers I think Bronson definitely reminds me of Bothwell - versatile , good athlete, good size for his position. Panoam is very athletic- blows by defenders off the dribble and dunks with power. His highlights don't show off his shooting much.

No offer yet but Ace Valentine, a 6'3" guard from Baltimore is getting attention from Furman. Also from Chattanooga, Dartmouth, George Mason, William and Mary and others. He has picked up four offers in the past week.
 #54343  by fupaladin01
 Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:21 pm
CBR was spotted at the big AAUNational Tourney in Rock Hill. Wonder if we'll get some new offers popping up this weekend...
 #54497  by tya1
 Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:54 pm
Latest offer reported for Tommy Humphries 6'5" wing from Totino-Grace HS in Minneapolis, MN. Totino-Grace was a state championship winner this year

From some online highlights he looks somewhat similar to Marcus Foster in style.
Versatile, has a decent perimeter shot, can drive, can post up, plays good defense.
Another player whose recruitment has jumped lately. He has 4 D1 offers - all in the past month - Cal Poly, Southern Illinois, New Orleans and the Paladins.

Brandon Rechsteiner, the 6'1" guard from Georgia that we showed some early interest in, has committed to Virginia Tech. Ace Valentine 6'3" guard from Baltimore committed to UMBC

More competition for some guys we have offered. Scharnowski has about 7 new offers in the last couple of weeks, including Colorado State, Yale, Toledo, and Belmont. Allenspach has offers from UTEP, Toledo and UT-Chattanooga.
Fish got 7 offers including Northern Iowa, Davidson, Xavier, Rice, Colorado State, and UNC-Charlotte after getting one from Furman. Panoam just picked up an offer from ETSU.
 #54522  by Fuonetime
 Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:12 am
I’m pleased with this recruit. Nice shooting touch and ball handling. Big upside with Paladin development program.
 #54527  by DungeonRealm
 Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:03 pm
FurmanFan23 wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:01 pm
How many scholarships do we have left?
1 left
(my guess is we will be looking for a 'big' to fill jalen slawson scholarship)
 #54542  by tya1
 Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:54 am
Updating some info - Drew Scharnowski was picked as a top 10 player in Illinois by Chicago recruiting expert Joe Hendricksen. LINK
10. Drew Scharnowski, 6-8, Burlington Central

What a six-month run it’s been for Scharnowski, who brings so much intrigue with his ability to handle the ball and knock down a three. It’s not easy to find a player at his size who’s this mobile and skilled. He’s gone from a complete unknown to a mid-major Division I prospect, thanks to the versatility and upside he possesses.
Scharnowski is now up to 20 offers after adding an offer from Harvard.
 #54669  by tya1
 Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:22 pm
Recruits adding new offers - Scharnowski gets an offer from Bucknell. Fish gets offers from Boston College and Iowa State. Allenspach has an offer from Western Kentucky. Humphries gets an offer from Winthrop.

Scharnowski has set some official visits - he went to Belmont last week, and has set official visits to William and Mary and St. Thomas of Minnesota.
 #54671  by DungeonRealm
 Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:50 pm
tya1 wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:22 pm
Recruits adding new offers - Scharnowski gets an offer from Bucknell. Fish gets offers from Boston College and Iowa State. Allenspach has an offer from Western Kentucky. Humphries gets an offer from Winthrop.

Scharnowski has set some official visits - he went to Belmont last week, and has set official visits to William and Mary and St. Thomas of Minnesota.

Starting to look like we need to find a few more 'big' guys to offer