• Citadel @ Furman Feb. 24

#37359  by Davemeister
 Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:16 am
It was scary for a while in the second half, but in the end the Bellhops dropped the luggage. NO TIP!

After reading Scott's article I guess it's official: Hunter will be back next year! Did he redshirt, or is this a COVID thing?
FUBeAR liked this
 #37365  by purplehorse
 Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:19 pm
Slawson scored zero against the Citadel. We still need everyone to show up scoring wise.

Mounce 0-5 on 3 pointers. We really need him to get hot NOW.

Shocked that Hien has gone from maybe he should be starting to hardly playing at all.

Still not sure why Kenney gets so much PT.

Lawrence has come out of no-where to contribute.

Shocked that Anderson has not contributed as much as I though he would and that he looks to pass first and shoot second.
 #37366  by PaladinPower
 Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:24 pm
Slawson had 8 boards and 7 assists. That's plenty of contribution when the shots aren't falling down.

Clay seems to be in a shooting funk. He is a shooter and am sure he will turn it around.

Not sure about Hien.

Colin Kenney looks like an outstanding on ball defender, IMO. The second half run was sparked by his 3 pointer, so I'm glad he is getting PT. I've noticed at times that CK has been subbed in for defense and Slawson gets subbed for offense.

JL has a nice looking shot. Hope he keeps it up.
 #38642  by HB88
 Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:27 pm
Tenacious competitor but someone needs to tell him that the 80s called and want their shorts back :)
 #38643  by Roundball
 Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:30 pm
HB88 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:27 pm
Tenacious competitor but someone needs to tell him that the 80s called and want their shorts back :)
It's like he pushes his shorts up above those leg bandages. I have to admit though, I would be doing the same thing if my legs were shaped like that. I've always had to keep my stick legs covered.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.