• 2024-25 Depth Chart

#89104  by Sad Din
 Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:17 pm
they recently did "get to know" videos for Johnston and Anderson but nothing yet for sullinger
 #89106  by Dins&Heels
 Thu Aug 08, 2024 11:26 pm
Come to think of it Sullinger does have Ohio State running through his blood, maybe he’ll walk on there and pay tuition with NIL also 🤣. Kinda weird that there’s no news of where he’ll play.
 #89108  by Roundball
 Fri Aug 09, 2024 4:39 am
Dins&Heels wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 11:26 pm
Come to think of it Sullinger does have Ohio State running through his blood, maybe he’ll walk on there and pay tuition with NIL also 🤣. Kinda weird that there’s no news of where he’ll play.
Isn’t the transfer portal closed? I am not sure how that works in this case.
 #89135  by FurmanFan23
 Fri Aug 09, 2024 3:17 pm
That is a good point. Fairly certain it is too late to enter the portal. My best guess is it is a disciplinary action being taken.
 #89156  by tya1
 Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:30 pm
I don"t know that you are out of the portal until you actually enroll and start classes.

I also wonder if there is an interest for the coaches in getting another transfer. A stray thought - former (for a few weeks) Paladin Andrew Taylor is leaving Miss. State. He transferred from Marshall before last season but didn't play - apparent injury - and has another year of eligibility left. Not saying we have interest, or that he would have interest in such a move, but he scored over 20 ppg with 5 rpg and 5 apg his last year at Marshall. Another announced transfer who has changed his mind is Jack Smith, a 6'6" guard from Princeton, originally said he was going to William and Mary but has backed out of that move.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:09 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by Sad Din

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:25 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:46 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.