• JP PEGUES

#68190  by purplehorse
 Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:24 pm
Yes it is his driving and finishing that came to be the most impressive to me. Alex Hunter would drive but not have the height or quickness or elevation to finish.

He completely wowed me in the tourney and think he could be POY the next two years.
QCGlue liked this
 #68274  by Roundball
 Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:52 pm
I am sure Hoopla posted this somewhere. If so, I apologize, but it is so good that it deserves to be on a JP Pegues thread. I am glad he made the decision to come to Furman. Great young man.
FU Hoopla, apaladin, dornb and 2 others liked this
 #68275  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:54 pm
Roundball wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:52 pm
I am sure Hoopla posted this somewhere. If so, I apologize, but it is so good that it deserves to be on a JP Pegues thread. I am glad he made the decision to come to Furman. Great young man.
Indeed I did when he committed, but its a great video to watch and great timing for a replay!! :D
apaladin liked this
 #68280  by fu77fan
 Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:16 pm
He has certainly played well recently, and it has been fun to watch. While he can certainly shoot 3’s, it is a thing of beauty to watch him drive to the basket. I think he will not continue to get better!!

GO DINS
'Din Djarin, dornb liked this
 #68288  by apaladin
 Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:20 pm
fu77fan wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:16 pm
He has certainly played well recently, and it has been fun to watch. While he can certainly shoot 3’s, it is a thing of beauty to watch him drive to the basket. I think he will not continue to get better!!

GO DINS
I hope you meant “will continue” instead of “will not continue” :lol: :lol:
FU Hoopla, dornb liked this
 #70135  by HB88
 Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:38 am
Was on campus yesterday for admitted student event. Team was very visible and appeared to be having fun with an outdoor goal set at about 8ft. I saw Hien film Hughey dunking over an unaware player who was just standing under the goal and had no idea what was happening. I think it may have been Blake Harris. Separately, I saw JP walking out of Furman Hall and he was in a walking boot and on crutches. I knew he had an injury at the end of the season, so I hope he heals soon because his momentum heading into next year is tremendous!!!!
 #70155  by FU Hoopla
 Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:32 pm
HB88 wrote:
Was on campus yesterday for admitted student event. Team was very visible and appeared to be having fun with an outdoor goal set at about 8ft. I saw Hien film Hughey dunking over an unaware player who was just standing under the goal and had no idea what was happening. I think it may have been Blake Harris. Separately, I saw JP walking out of Furman Hall and he was in a walking boot and on crutches. I knew he had an injury at the end of the season, so I hope he heals soon because his momentum heading into next year is tremendous!!!!
Maybe he had surgery done...............
 #70182  by KingPaladin
 Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:04 am
FU Hoopla wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:32 pm
HB88 wrote:
Maybe he had surgery done...............

Yes I assume he had surgery since he was playing in pain, he hasn't been on crutches when I've seen him and is walking pretty normally just with a boot
FU Hoopla liked this
 #70288  by FU Hoopla
 Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:02 am
Last edited by FU Hoopla on Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #70453  by Roundball
 Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:53 pm
I don't think this video has been posted. It is one from JP's mom from 2020. He is going to go off this upcoming year.
FU Hoopla, dornb liked this
 #70455  by FU Hoopla
 Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:01 pm
Jake Stephens did not stand a chance.................

Roundball liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:09 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.