• 2022-2023 Season Tickets

#53810  by apaladin
 Sun May 29, 2022 10:50 am
Roundball wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 8:15 pm
apaladin wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 7:47 pm
Awesome that this has been confirmed! Can’t wait for basketball season.
Yes! A huge thank you to Elizabeth Davis for making this happen.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Just be thankful she had nothing to do with it.
 #53813  by Roundball
 Sun May 29, 2022 1:15 pm
apaladin wrote:
Roundball wrote:
apaladin wrote:
I have it on good authority that it was her decision alone to allow this to happen.
 #53818  by FU3
 Sun May 29, 2022 6:05 pm
Nonsense.. can you begin to imagine the publicity and possible legal exposure if they had said anything but welcome back?
apaladin liked this
 #53823  by Roundball
 Mon May 30, 2022 5:14 am
FU3 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 6:05 pm
Nonsense.. can you begin to imagine the publicity and possible legal exposure if they had said anything but welcome back?
Just trying to make a point. Me giving credit to her for this is a dumb as apaladin blaming her for shutting down baseball.
 #53846  by MNORM
 Tue May 31, 2022 11:46 am
Bought an additional season ticket for this season to bring my block to four. I have a feeling this is going to be a big year for the Paladins!
Roundball, Paladin64 and 1 others liked this
 #53860  by Flagman
 Tue May 31, 2022 7:05 pm
Done!
 #53862  by Roundball
 Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:24 am
This is the moment that will lead us to the Big Dance this year. This team will be focused on the mission. “Run it back.”
 #53951  by Jasper
 Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:49 pm
apaladin wrote:
Roundball wrote:
apaladin wrote:
I spoke with her about this baseball thing the other day. Turns out she doesn't hate baseball at all, as you repeatedly allege ad nauseum. It's YOU she hates. She purposefully dumped the whole program just to piss you off. And it worked great.
Roundball liked this
 #54144  by Paladin64
 Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:18 am
Roundball wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 2:54 pm
I paid the remaining amount due this week. I think there was a price increase again this year, but it will be worth it. Go Paladins!
The price increase was done last season after the early bird pricing ended. Thank you for being a season ticket owner. We need more fans who believe what Flagman believes: "People who say money can't buy happiness have never owned season tickets." So True.
 #54145  by Paladin64
 Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:34 am
These pages are under construction on our website, but I think this bunch can handle a sneak preview. These pages will explain and highlight the new mobile features for our tickets that you will be able to use to easily manage your tickets and present your tickets at the gate.

1. Season Digital Pass: https://fu6.glitnirticketing.com/futick ... icket+Card
The Season Digital Pass was new last season. It allows you to login in on your phone at www.furmanpaladins.com on the Tickets dropdown and Account Login. What is new here is the mobile account display that was modeled after the display that you would see on your mobile device for your Amazon Account. Very clean and easy to read. When you click on Football Season Digital Pass or MBB Season Digital Pass, your season pass displays your Section, Row, and Seat location. The sponsor ads have links to their offers. You can click the arrow in the right-hand corner to flip over the pass to access more offers from our sponsors.

2. Mobile Email Tickets: https://fu6.glitnirticketing.com/futick ... +Email+TIX
The mobile app will be able to access your mobile phone contacts so you can easily send tickets to anyone as long as you have their email address. This will be turned on August 1.

More to come!
apaladin, hypercycloid liked this
 #54146  by Roundball
 Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:52 pm
Paladin64 wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:34 am
These pages are under construction on our website, but I think this bunch can handle a sneak preview. These pages will explain and highlight the new mobile features for our tickets that you will be able to use to easily manage your tickets and present your tickets at the gate.

1. Season Digital Pass: https://fu6.glitnirticketing.com/futick ... icket+Card
The Season Digital Pass was new last season. It allows you to login in on your phone at www.furmanpaladins.com on the Tickets dropdown and Account Login. What is new here is the mobile account display that was modeled after the display that you would see on your mobile device for your Amazon Account. Very clean and easy to read. When you click on Football Season Digital Pass or MBB Season Digital Pass, your season pass displays your Section, Row, and Seat location. The sponsor ads have links to their offers. You can click the arrow in the right-hand corner to flip over the pass to access more offers from our sponsors.

2. Mobile Email Tickets: https://fu6.glitnirticketing.com/futick ... +Email+TIX
The mobile app will be able to access your mobile phone contacts so you can easily send tickets to anyone as long as you have their email address. This will be turned on August 1.

More to come!
Thank you Dwight. I love not having to worry about paper tickets. The digital pass is awesome. Well done.
apaladin liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:32 am

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.