FUBeAR wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:57 pm
Furmanoid wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:24 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:41 am
Just say it…

Wofford SUX!

The whole place is a bunch of really snotty semi-rich white kids from ‘old’ families in smaller towns in SC. They live in this oddly anachronistic frat boy world as if they are drinking mint juleps at the Kentucky Derby every day.

Wofford’s athletics teams had a decent, but not great, run for a while, but since Uncle Jerry Richardson, their primary (pretty much only) athletics donor, was forced to sell his NFL Team because he acted like a typical Wofford Frat Boy toward the women & minorities who worked for him, Wofford Athletics has been in a free fall. Their football team is wretched. The only decent hoops players they ever had went to Blacksburg, VA with their only decent Coach. Now the rest of their players can’t get out of the podunk small town of Spartanburg fast enough. It’s a freakin’ disaster over there. Why any young person would even consider taking a visit there, much less attending, is beyond FUBeAR’s ability to comprehend!

How’s that?
What’s so bad about semi rich kids from small SC towns who like mint juleps and like girls? You lost me. Is that so terrible compared to truly rich kids from big northern cities who would never drink anything because they might slip up and say something offensive to someone identifying as female?

To me hating on Wofford is about like hating on PC or Newberry. Why waste the hate?
FUBeAR feels ya.

Just thought it was time, if we’re using this thread as a recruiting tool, to get real.

Give it to ‘em straight why Woffy sux.

And…no FUBeAR does not like those types, as described…not at all. They can take their seersucker trousers with rat dogs on them and #FUATT!
None of these threads could be recruiting tools because nobody who takes us seriously is smart enough to go to Furman.

And honestly I prefer the anachronistic seersucker world to the purple hair, septum pierced world of today.
FurmAlum liked this
 #52942  by Davemeister
 Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:08 am
fupaladin01 wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:33 pm
I fart in Wofford's general direction.

Although my brother & sister now reside in Spartanburg, I will proudly aim a fart in that direction if the wind's right.