• Updated Timmons?

#41398  by apaladin
 Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:56 pm
Sad Din wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:35 pm
Well, one things for sure... they are doing a super great job of keeping the silent period silent!

Cant wait to hear more silence! :D
Yes the silence is deafening!! :lol:
 #41399  by DoomedDin1127
 Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:02 pm
I wonder if these renovations will be done before the upcoming season, or we’re just getting excited for plans that will be announced for the distant future. Either way, I can’t wait!
 #41412  by Sad Din
 Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:31 pm
and we wait....

Fundraising highlights include successful campaigns for football, basketball, soccer, tennis, golf, and cross country/track & field, as well as construction of the new golf donor-funded Davis & Faxon Training Facility at the REK Center and renovations to the REK Center. In addition, Paladin Stadium's playing surface was replaced with new FieldTurf, a move that followed projects designed to improve the fan experience — chief among them a new seating arrangement in the west stands.
 #41415  by apaladin
 Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:06 pm
DoomedDin1127 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:02 pm
I wonder if these renovations will be done before the upcoming season, or we’re just getting excited for plans that will be announced for the distant future. Either way, I can’t wait!
The season is 4 months away so the answer to.the first question is no. The type of renovations everyone is hoping for would take a while. We are talking completely gutting Timmons and rebuilding the insid and out. Prolly would have to play one complete season at the Well.
DoomedDin1127 liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.