Lol this is pretty much what I already have going in 237 other threads
FYP
 #68209  by FUBeAR
 Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:40 am
Fuonetime wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:46 am
furpop16 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:59 am
I’m enjoying everybody’s posts. I can’t get enough of ‘em!
Me too Pops! It’s great!
FUBeAR three!

Just don’t get the benefit of creating so many different threads for near identical topics nor posting multiple “hype-posts” within multiple threads. Perhaps Sad Din created this ‘catch-all’ thread to hopefully collate / organize things a bit more efficiently for us all. As a user of the “Forum > Unread Posts” method of ‘catching up’ on the latest posts here; unlike long walks on the beach, over-proliferation of threads & multiple “hype-posts” within multiple threads is a turn-off.

So…FUBeAR will continue to poke fun at the practice…

Bootie, Roundball, din23 and 1 others liked this
 #68211  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:32 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Fuonetime wrote:
furpop16 wrote:
Me too Pops! It’s great!
FUBeAR three!

Just don’t get the benefit of creating so many different threads for near identical topics nor posting multiple “hype-posts” within multiple threads. Perhaps Sad Din created this ‘catch-all’ thread to hopefully collate / organize things a bit more efficiently for us all. As a user of the “Forum > Unread Posts” method of ‘catching up’ on the latest posts here; unlike long walks on the beach, over-proliferation of threads & multiple “hype-posts” within multiple threads is a turn-off.

The turnoff for me his hearing you whine about it constantly :lol:
 #68244  by cavedweller2
 Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:07 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Fuonetime wrote:
furpop16 wrote:
Me too Pops! It’s great!
FUBeAR three!

I have to agree with you Bear. When I go to unread posts and see a liturgy of spew from a single poster I dont even read them. I hit Mark all Read and move on.
FUBeAR liked this
 #68245  by FU Hoopla
 Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:13 pm
cavedweller2 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:07 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Fuonetime wrote:
furpop16 wrote:
Me too Pops! It’s great!
FUBeAR three!

I have to agree with you Bear. When I go to unread posts and see a liturgy of spew from a single poster I dont even read them. I hit Mark all Read and move on.
I fully understand what you guys are saying, yet it makes ZERO difference to me :lol:

I love posting ALL social media stuff I enjoy that is 100% relevant to Paladin Basketball and will continue to do so exactly how I see fit, the opinions of a few of you that like to whine on the matter, frankly matters not ;)
FU69 liked this